Do You Dream Every Night Or Just Occasionally?

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Lon Tanner, May 3, 2019.

1. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Greeter
    Staff Member Greeter Task Force Registered

Often, when I hear conversation, it lulls me to sleep. My late daughter in law used to listen to talk shows at night to put her to sleep but that doesn't work for me. Just people around me talking to each other quietly is like a sleeping pill.

2. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think I dream every night, but most times forget what it was about as soon as I wake up. Only if it's really bad, or really good, do I remember, even for a day.

The only times I can't go to sleep are when something happened that day, and I can't stop thinking about it. If the TV is playing low I can't listen and think at the same time. lol.

upload_2020-2-28_9-42-10.png

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Lois Winters and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Veteran Member
    Registered

It's weird, but if I'm in the same room as the TV I can doze off easily, but if it's playing in another room it becomes "noise" and keeps me awake. o_O

Nancy Hart likes this.
  4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Veteran Member
    Registered

Most often I don't remember and I remember them only occasionally. My dreams usually
    are about tvwo subjects: working a new job, trying to learn the ins and outs and about
    being lost somewhere and can't find my way home

Lois Winters likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

After falling asleep at my chair (in my defense, I was up shoveling snow at 6:30 am because my wife needed to get out), I went to bed and took a nap. I had a series of dreams in which I was never sure whether or not I was dreaming. In all of those that I can remember, I was like a ghost. I felt like I was there but when I reached for something my hand would go right through. In my dream, that was how I knew that I was dreaming. There didn't seem to be any point to any of them, but they were entertaining.

6. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Greeter
    Staff Member Greeter Task Force Registered

I have a repeat dream at all times. Always some variation on being able to find my way back to where I started from. Fail each and every time. Speaks volumes to me.

Micki Pembroke and Bill Boggs like this.