Do You Leave Online Reviews Much? Such As Amazon.com

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Kitty Carmel, May 29, 2017.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Veteran Member
    Patron Registered

Yep if I get a particularly exceptional service or conversely a particularly bad one, I leave a review!!

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I do write reviews; I believe they are helpful in making some purchase decisions. I have been an Amazon customer since 1997 and many years ago they contacted me to participate in their "Vine" program. That allowed me to choose from a selection of merchandise for free, as long as I wrote an objective review within 30 days of receipt. I got a lot of cool freebies, from vacuum cleaners to printers. I'm still a Vine participant but I am not as enthusiastic as I used to be.

3. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Well-Known Member
    Registered

Since I make decisions based on reviews, I feel it only fair to add mine after I've received the item.

4. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes I posted one recently after ‘eating’ at a bistro ,I ordered the roast of the day what I received was nothing short of
    food that should have been binned
    I received slices of frozen corned beef like you buy in the deli at a supermarket ( I don’t eat or buy that )
    The frozen beef had very lumpy cold white sauce on it .,with a handful of cold chips that’s not what I’d call a roast
    for $16 :eek::(
    They had a salad bar with other hot / cold foods but I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole
    I phoned the council to report unsafe food handling and the heath inspectors didn’t even know what corned beef was WHAT !!! and it’s obvious he didn’t do anything about it as it’s still just as bad from looking at reviews of this place and I never received a call back from him
    IMO you’d have to have a pretty hard gut to even think about eating there I’m fussy what I put into
    mouth,we often drive past the location when I’m the city it makes me feel sick just driving past the
    bistro

Milla Jonas likes this.
  5. Von Jones

Von Jones Veteran Member
    Patron Registered

I write reviews on products that I have purchased after a month or so. I use to be quick in responding and then I find that the product wasn't all it claimed to be.

Al Amoling likes this.
  6. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I write reviews after I have had and used product.