Does Anybody REALLY Trust This Woman?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Brittany Houser, May 21, 2015.

1. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  2. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I didn't trust the Clintons when they were involved in all sorts of dirty dealings when Bill was governor of ARKANSAS. And I'm not just talking about Slick Willy's sexual escapades. Whitewater, Mena, the lost files found in Hillary's closet, stock market deal. Their whole career has been riddled with corruption and they always get a pass from the media.

Yvonne Smith and Brittany Houser like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know that there are very many people stupid enough to actually "trust" her, in that they believe what she says, but there are plenty who don't care that she's a liar, and who don't care what she does; they'll vote for her anyhow because she's a woman and a Democrat. Of course, it doesn't help that the Republicans are busily looking for someone who is every bit as bad as her to put up against her.

Brittany Houser likes this.
  4. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

I think you're right, and that's even worse, not caring that she is a liar. It seems like with the Democrats, the end justifies the means! I agree about the Republican party. I don't have much hope left for another Ronald Reagan, from the Democrat-Lite crowd!

5. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

I will definitely vote for her. All politicians will have reports of slander, true or false, and that is the life of a politician. When Clinton was in office, I had a great business. Midway through Bush's last term, I had zero!

6. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think there are any politicians that I believe or trust. How do you tell the best of the worst?

7. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

they pretty much get what they want by hook or crook

8. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Mentally, I've been a democrat since my dad got a job on Roosevelt's WPA. I registered as a democrat when I was twenty-one (the required age then). In the sixties, politics changed in my part of the world. Republicans began to get elected. I voted for a number of them. I did not, see the necessity to change parties; I don't now. I think one party is about as corrupt as the other. According to all the polls taken Hillary will be the next president. I know people say they don't believe polls, and they don't unless the polls favor them or their candidate. We've had one minority candidate and I don't think this is a good time to elect another. I don't mind a woman president, but not now. I don't know who the Republicans will nominate. I'd like to see a moderate. I will not vote for anyone who represents himself as tea party candidate as Tom Cruz. Unless I have a good republican choice, for the first, I will not vote. I'm a moderate and since the sixties have voted for the candidate and not the party. Regardless, this is my last election. My grandaughter works for the senior Texas Senator. I may allow her to choose for me.

9. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I trust her more then I do anyone on the GOP side. Srorry, I make no bones about the fact that I am a Deomcrat. Now that doesn't mean that I always vote my party because I don't. I have been known to cross party lines if I felt there was a bettelr candidate on the other side. But to be honest there is no one the GOP have come up with so far that impress me as being any more honest or trusteworthy in this race. Also to say that Hilary has lied more then others sorry, I don't think there is a politician out there who doesn't lie for their own special interest. I refuse to pass judgment on her, and act like the others are oh so innocent not going to happen they have their issues as well and if someone took the time to look into it I'm sure they would find just as much there. The thing is the truth is this country was far better off when it was in the hands of a Clinton those were the last good years we had in this country, since then its been down hill. So, the Clintons are rich they make no secret of that, but at least they feel there is enough wealth to go around. Unlike a certain politician whom shall remain nameless who was caught on camera saying that the poor part of the population should just go away.

Richard Paradon and Bill Boggs like this.
  10. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I vote Republican and lean toward Libertarian when it comes to the size and scope of government. I will never vote for a democrat, and in my opinion the Clintons are the worst of the lot.

We can't spend our way into prosperity and we can't survive as a nation by ignoring our laws and the constitution. I just don't see how anyone who cares about this country could ever vote for any democrat.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  11. Gary Ridenour

Registered

this

12. Bill Boggs

Registered

There is absolutely no reason for anyone vote democrat. I do think you can have a democracy or you can have money in politics but not both. I didn't say that, it's all over the Internet, but I think I agree with it. I like some of the libertarian philosophy. I suppose I'm a social liberal and a fiscal conservative. I'm disappointed in our present president on about the same ratio as I was with Ronald Reagan. Both parties spend far too much money and in my opinion, it is obscene what this country spends on elections. I don't need to change parties To vote for Rand Paul or Bernie Sanders. Neither party offers the country anything to care about. Follow the money in either party and see who are pulling the strings.

Admin likes this.
  13. Gary Ridenour

Registered

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this what you want your children or grand children to see ?? the Kintons are smut inc

14. Bill Boggs

Registered

I don't know who this was directed to. The Clinton picture doesn't bother me. Now that I look at it neither does the other. Many women want to see a woman president. The women's movement from Theodore Roosevelt onward has been a thing of repulsion and seem to think it lowers our morals This I think is the issue for many men and some women, too, I suppose. Still too few to stop what is and should be a God given right in a free society. Many of us feel our morals are going to pot and these varied little smallish hot buttons is what keeps the Republican Party from adapting a candidate most will support. Out of the far too many running I hope we can weed out the merely hopefuls and select some candidate who has a chance of beating Hillary Clinton. I guess I liked it better when the Bosses in the back rooms selected the candidate for us. We are so divided with little issues we can no longer elect a candidate. There are too many minorities against the party. The decedents of the good ship Pilgrim are dying off. White minorities are diminishing. What you gonna do. We'll have we've or fifteen candidates lined up for our viewing pleasure and vote. Who can win? Get a candidate who can win.

15. Jennifer Graves

Jennifer Graves Veteran Member
    Registered

I suspect that if anyone actually likes her and trusts her, they aren't old enough to vote (or know better), anyway.