Fake Pandemic?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I didn't test positive for TB until after I moved to the Rio Grande Valley because I was tested for TB several times as a foster parent in both Orange and Los Angeles counties while living in California. I was licensed in both counties because both placed kids with me, yet they wouldn't accept the same test for both. I had to be tested for Orange County and again for Los Angeles County, and I would pass the skin test. There was/is a big TB hospital in Harlingen, Texas, and we often transported TB patients to and from the hospital so, at some point, one of the critters must have gotten through the defenses, I suppose. A few years after I became a paramedic, I tested positive for TB, but not on the chest x-rays.

It comes up during my annual physicals here and, the past few years, I have refused the x-rays. I am not going to subject myself to the dangers of an x-ray just because they don't have another test to prove that I don't have TB. If I had signs or symptoms of tuberculosis, that would be another matter.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That’s where we are opposite creatures. The tine test makes me break out into some serious looking stuff so the last few times I refused the tine test and voluntarily took the x-ray.
    As it is with EMT’s, staff members dealing daily with the homeless has some risks involved so I not only tested for my own safety but to make sure I wasn’t passing the stuff around.

Which leads me back to the Covid thing. There is some speculation running around about the inoculations that are soon to be given out. Chances are those who do not succumb to the will of those pushing the shots or pills will be severely chastised. Only card carrying “members” will be allowed into public places and their place of employment.
    I did write, “speculation” but from what I hear and read, I can see that being a logical assumption.
    Viewing the TB thing, they used to send those who tested positive to sanatoriums.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2020
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Kind of like the shingles virus; it hides in the spinal cord after chicken pox. Then may or may not appear again to wreak havoc, depending on how lucky a person is. :D

4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

OR,
    simply,
    whether or not they take the needed vitamins. (easy to eliminate all the so-called virus and similar problems)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Beth Gallagher

Registered

So you believe vitamins can prevent shingles and "eliminate the virus?" Sorry, not buying.

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

??
    I don't understand you saying this. I'm not selling anything.

Linus Pauling, the Nobel Prize winner for his work with vit c ,
    and thousands of other licensed doctors, and scientists,
    proved over the last century, repeatedly, how easy it is to prevent such things , and to recover from them.
    No one has to believe them, nor me, but those who learn the truth are richly rewarded many times over , and their families too , if the family does what is right also.

p.s. note that there are other nutrients that may work even better for what you mention. Both to prevent troubles, with a stronger immune system, and to recover health if any trouble happens. I learned this beginning in medical school and pharmacy school in the 80's, and never stopped learning ! (but did leave that field forever in the usa after 8 years , because lying is required to stay in that field, and I value a clear conscience more than any amount of money and more than having power to deceive patients)

7. Beth Gallagher

Registered

8. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Hahahahahaha!

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

False science (most common?) , says there is not a way to prevent disease, including anxiety attacks (including shingles).
    True science (most rare?) , has shown for centuries that the prevention is simple, and inexpensive. (oh, today, with pollution causing more than 6000 deaths per day worldwide by some reports of who,
    that was "expensive" for corporations and governments to restrict the pollution prior to 2011.
    They wanted more profits, and get more money, with the pollution restrictions lifted since then. They also needed some excuse for the increased deaths after that. Making up a virus fit the bill for them, eh?

12. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Man, certain members are making this forum so strange, lately. I can't understand what they post, not because of intellectual content, but because sentence structure borders on, and crosses over to, the incomprehensible!

Please, everyone, if English is not the language you know very well, please carefully proofread your posts, maybe having a native English speaker take a quick look at what you've thrown together.

Thanks!

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

That might (and might not) be helpful , or may be a good idea.

Let's try one topic for example, and see if it works out, k ? i.e. step by step..... (I haven't tried this before - it is a first)

The Topic: Vitamin A deficiency >>

If someone is not subject to severe cellular damage or genetic defects or other major problems,

then what can be used (given to a person) to prevent or to correct a Vitamin A deficiency in a person's body ?

....................................................................................................
    Be alert to the later followup question:

Why does pharmakeia refuse to teach doctors and refuse to include in medical procedures/testing the simple protocol to identify or even to admit when someone has a Vitamin A deficiency ?

=================================================

p.s. This topic is not as big a scam as the Subject of the thread is, but it has been going on for a century longer, and has cost the U.S. citizens billions of dollars at least, perhaps that much every year or two...

14. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

A good example, here:

On the term pharmakeia--meaning sorcery, magic, the practice of magic arts.

Why would doctors be concerned with this?

I believe you wanted to use "Big Pharma," as in the manufacturers and promoters of prescription meds, correct?

I am curious what your native language is. Absolutely no offense meant in any of my comments on posts like yours. I just get frustrated trying to understand what, exactly, you're trying to get across, time and again.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered