Fake Pandemic?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Good questions, and I will answer as God Permits.

I was deceived by pharmakeia (whatever meaning you believe it carries, I worked for them for years).

Before then, everyone I knew was deceived by pharmakeia. No one warned me, not that I remember, at all, ever.

So I thought it would be a great job - anywhere I went, I would have work - great paying work - all across the United States, Europe, Japan, most anywhere I knew about.

No one had ever warned me, ever, not in my whole life up to that point... I was nearing younger middle age. :)

So, being a "good Lutheran", a "good" 'Christian', by everyone's standards, and being able to do well at the school (paid for by tax dollars), and excelling at work, I thought I would be "set for life" in occupation and
    in serving people in church and in homes for the elderly or sick, and in orphanages, and so on - a great outlook, right !? .......

... stay tuned for "the rest of the story" ... (about this and about common Vitamin A deficiency that costs over 100,000 dollars in many cases, because of medical standards, schools, and protocols, and federal laws.

2. Jeff Elohim

Registered

hahaha, I just noticed in this post "experts"....
    In contrast, a couple decades ago, I was at a yard sale, (one of our frequent diversions as we could not afford walmart or movies or eating out) ,
    and at the pay table, a grey haired 'expert' ( :) wise with years)
    said simply - "don't worry about them , God will take care of the pharmacy" - whatever her history, she knew she could trust God, and never to trust the drug makers. No matter they are the biggest monopoly on earth, exceeding even the economy/government of the usa, God knows all they are doing, and He is the One in charge, permitting or setting the limits of how far , how much damage, they can go or do.... In His Schedule, He knows when He will bring them down in His Wrath and Judgment.

The 'expert' being the wise old woman who knows who to trust !

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Covid trackers are coming

4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

In the news sites, in January,

HOW did they know so fast, how did they broadcast so much so fast, about this, if it was not planned ahead of time ?
    WHY did they say it was "deadly" already ? What made them think so ?
    (even now, a year later, it is "deadly" ONLY in those weak, under 3% of the population, and statistically no more than flu some years)

When ONLY a few cases were happening, HOW did anyone even start to think of epidemic or pandemic at that time ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eumonia-like-virus-infected-dozens-China.html

"Now deadly mystery Chinese virus crosses the ocean to Japan as World Health Organisation warns it could spread around the globe
    • Japanese health ministry today confirmed a man in his 30s has the disease
    • The man is believed to have recently visited the Chinese city of Wuhan
    • In Wuhan there's been an outbreak of pneumonia caused by the new virus
    By Terri-ann Williams For Mailonline

Published: 20:57 EST, 15 January 2020 | Updated: 10:22 EST, 24 January 2020"

5. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

It already has spread around the globe. Where has everybody been?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

@Terry Coywin who said it has spread all around the world? The WHO own and controlled by Bill Gates and the Chinese. The CDC claims they do not have a copy of the virus. The WHO that says everyone will die except the 99.98% who get this so called virus. Or is it the hospitals that get paid thousands to put covid on the reports? NIH Dr Fauci who say one minute that masks are not necessary and the next you have to wear them those same masks that the manufacturer said they will not work for viruses. If the media was not telling you hourly/daily/weekly you would probably never known it existed

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The person who invented the test that they use to find this virus says the test was never to be used to find infection.He is what he said about the medical system and Dr. Fauci.
    He just happened to die before the seminar 201 held by Bill Gates talking about a corona virus that would infect the world and how it could be used to control everyone. This is not conspiracy it happened.

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

They moved to the ten countries with no cases of covid.

:)

9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

They never actually got a picture of it either.

It remains to be seen only on paper (manmade diagrams) ... never identified as anything pathogenic in real life, only in cartoons.

10. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

I am only going to say this once and then I'll ignore this thread. I agree with Ken's assessment re: COVID-19. or anyone's information, I was stricken with it and it was no walk in the park. You can call it a hoax all you like, but walk in my shoes and come back and tell me the same. It attacked my ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses. I lost my sense of smell and taste. My fevers hovered around 104 and it felt as though hot pokers were prodding my brain.. The chills were so bad that my body twitched all over involuntarily. Now, I have had the flu in the past and have been very sick, but never had I experienced anything like this. While it did not directly hit my lungs, some of the residual unfortunately got to them and I still have some fluid at the base of my lungs. You guys so cavalierly make all your ridiculous remarks who are not even in the medical field. Well I am and am abreast of what is going on. Yes, the numbers are inflated beyond the pale, especially regarding deaths. One thing you no doubt do not know, but this COVID is not really a respiratory disease, but a blood clotting one. For the most part, that is what is really causing the deaths, but the media either is uninformed or is deliberately not talking too much about this at all.

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

-- MSN

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Ken you know this virus only effect the non elites.
    Just watched a video of the insanity a woman waking her dog and had to clean up his dirt took off her mask pick up the sh*t put it in the garbage then put her mask on again

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

15. Herb Durant

Herb Durant Very Well-Known Member
    Registered