For The Most Part, We Need More Females In Charge!

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Psychology' started by Joy Martin, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Maybe a bit of gossip but I believe Hillary had her own dalliances and they stayed together for power and money. Look at their questionable 'foundation'.

2. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

How about, maybe they like each other a lot or even love each other? Together or not, they would be just fine...

3. Johnny Forster

Registered

I find it interesting that men are able to agree that certain positions (or roles) in our society are more suitable for a woman vs a man. A few come to mind: Nurse's aide, home care workers, nanny, babysitter (there are so many more). But can women agree that certain positions or roles are more suitable for a man vs a woman? NO! Women try to demonstrate that every position/role a man fills can be filled by a woman. I don't know if this attitude is natural or has been forced upon women by the Feminist movement.

Much has been written about gender roles. But the controversy persists. I am of the opinion that differences in men and women (anatomical, weight, strength, psychological, nurture, intuition, perception) are very real and therefore the demands of a position or role would favor one gender over the other. Why do we insist on making the genders equal when they are not?

We need more females in charge of those positions/roles that they are most suited for.

We need more males in charge of those positions/roles that they are most suited for.

Yvonne Smith likes this.