Game Chat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Louise Williams, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

I would like to let you know that I will be away for a couple of days starting on Tuesday night which is tomorrow night..

I am off to the hospital in Sault Ste. Marie to get a scraping and cortisone shot in my right shoulder.. My appointment is on Thursday at 11:00am in the hospital.. We will be leaving Massey on Wednesday morning, sleeping over in Sault Ste. Marie in order to get a decent nights sleep and be there on time.. After my scraping and shot on Thursday, I am off to the hotel room to rest and spend another night there.. Driving back to Massey on Friday early afternoon.. Will take a late check-out..
    Massey to Sault Ste. Marie is about a good 3 hour drive under normal road conditions.. That's why we are spending 2 nights there..

The hotel we stay at has the most wonderful hot breakfast.. Really..... Belgium waffles, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, all kinds of toast and bagels, cereal, yogurt, fresh juices, just to name a few items......

They are forecasting rain with milder temperatures for Wednesday, but snow moving in on Thursday and heavy snow with high winds on Friday.. It might be interesting driving home on Friday..

I will most likely be back on here come either Friday night or Saturday..
    I will let you know how everything went..

HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WILL GO WELL..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I don't want anyone to miss me and please be good while I am gone...

Holly Saunders likes this.
  2. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Ouch @Steve North ,hope your shoulder improves after your Shot and scraping ..I've had that on my knee ,hubby had it both knees he was told to take glucosamine for the rest of his life, his knees have been really good since
    he couldn't kneel down at all even on something soft ,now he can kneel on hard tiles if he really has to

We will try to be good while you are away :D

3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Good Luck Steve...hope all goes well, and you enjoy the hotel and all it has to offer as a gift to yourself for the procedure... Hopefully this will help the pain in your shoulder lots..I've had the cortisone shot in my back, and it helped for about 3 years...

Take good care driving in the snow.....and we'll see you when you get back. :D

4. Steve North

Registered

Thanks guys...
    I just got a call from the hospital that the procedure will be done in the Operating Room as they will be scraping, injecting my shoulder with something new called cortisone and silicone......
    I will be put to sleep for that.....

5. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think its the 3 hour drive home Steve, its the wonderful breakfast that you will get to enjoy the next morning again before you leave for home,.:D drive safe and hope all will go well ..sounds like you have a good doc there, by all means , give us a holler to let us know your back and all went well and I won't say I will miss you but I know I will. may the force be with you! !!

6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Steve, I know you won't see this until you get back but I'm sending prayers and a ton of good wishes for a successful procedure. And, of course, we will miss you. :D About the being good, well, that remains to be seen.

I got my new computer up and running yesterday. All by myself! Didn't I do good? :D

Louise, yep, he's four already. Where has the time gone?

Kate, he got a iPad for kids last Christmas. He doesn't use it much. He's more of an active kid.

Kate Ellery likes this.
  7. Louise Williams

Registered

well that new little puppy should keep him busy !..:D

8. Steve North

Registered

OK.............
    I'm back home and everything went 100% perfect without any problems or even any pain..
    So far, so good !!!!

I am extremely tired now as I didn't sleep much because of being very nervous, however it is all over and I want to rest and sleep .. it is now almost 6:00pm on Friday.. I will take a nap to try to become normal again.. (whatever normal is) ..........

I will come back on here later or maybe tomorrow and tell you all about it..
    Believe me when I tell you it is very different and interesting..

9. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Hey good to see you back safe and sound Steve ..see you when you feel like playing games
    Take care ,I'm sure you are being pampered by your princess anyway IMG_1350.JPG

10. Louise Williams

Registered

good to see you back here Steve.. sounds like you had a very good outcome and without pain, that's all good news. you just need some good sleep in your own bed ... sleep well.

11. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Welcome Back Steve..great to hear there was no Pain involved... :)

12. Paul Sparky

Paul Sparky Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi Steve, I thought you might like a welcome back cake (I've only eaten a bit of it) [​IMG]

I've also hired some dancing chickens... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Take care.. :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  13. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Hello Steve - I've been directed to this page to see how you are, so pleased you are home
    You rest easy now, soon you will feel much better, look forward to hearing that
    Take care now won't you :)

Kate Ellery likes this.
  14. Louise Williams

Registered

Guess Steve did not show up today?? hope he is ok..:(

15. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

He better be or I'll know the reason why!!!!!!!!!:D