Get The Booster?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ed Wilson, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Believe It or Not --- Not sure where to post this,

[​IMG] The Expose Read on blog or Reader
    The “bad flu” called covid came and went before the end of 2019
    [​IMG]
    Rhoda Wilson

May 7

[​IMG]
    The 2020 covid pandemic was a pandemic of iatrogenic harm instigated by governments and aided by corporate media. Covid, in so far as it is in any way distinct, came and did its seasonal thing in the autumn/winter of 2019, Joel Smalley writes. A few people noticed but it was no cause for alarm over […]

Read more of this post

https://expose-news.com/2024/05/07/bad-flu-called-covid-came-and-went-in-2019/

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

And yet so many were forced/coerced to get them. It should have just been the individuals business.

3. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Without forcing by the threat of job loss, etc. they wouldn't have profited like they did.

4. Joy Martin

Registered

The mandates destroyed many lives, our town in CA is a disaster... Thank the Elitists.

John Nopales and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Joy Martin

Registered

Disgraced Former CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo Admits He Was Injured by the COVID Vaccine

Following a New York Times investigation that found more than 13,000 injury compensation claims linked to COVID-19 vaccinations have been filed with the federal government, former CNN anchor and vaccine advocate Chris Cuomo said that he, too, has been suffering from side effects from the injection. While Cuomo did not give any details about his symptoms or condition, he said that he and millions of others “still have weird stuff with their bloodwork” and “their feelings physically are not going away.” Cuomo said that no one is talking about vaccine injuries because they are afraid of being blamed. Cuomo mentioned that he is receiving treatment, but did not disclose the protocol that he is using.

https://needtoknow.news/2024/05/disgraced-former-cnn-anchor-chris-cuomo-admits-he-was-injured-by-the-covid-vaccine/ 6min
    _._,_._,_

John Nopales and Mary Stetler like this.
  6. Mary Stetler

Registered

The horror of vaccinating babies and children. What do they look forward to.

John Nopales and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That was by far the worst, and add to that vaccinating pregnant women when the vaxx hadn't yet even been approved for children. We have friends now dropping like flies. I don't know what their vaxx status is though, as we never really discussed it. One couple, wife had cancer that was first diagnosed as pancreatic cancer then changed to ductile cancer. She had a Whipple procedure and is managing quite well. Her husband has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and has been confirmed. He was expected to die yesterday but survived the night. Another woman is expected to die in the next few days. She is diagnosed with herpes zoster encephalitis from shingles. They have tried every anti-viral available on her to no avail. She is a type 1 diabetic, so I expect she was pressured into the shot, but not certain.

John Nopales and Mary Stetler like this.
  8. Tony Nathanson

Registered

Diabetics (like myself) are pressured into everything. Diabetes is used as an excuse for flu shots, Covid & many other vaccines, doctors automatically recommend drugs to "Protect" - along with "Special" nutrition bars, shakes, supplements, diabetic mouthwash, special "Diabetic Socks" & $300.00 "Diabetic Shoes." My former dentist used the diabetes excuse to suggest $40,000.00 implants, telling me I have decay under all my crowns & dental implants were my only option. He also told me "All diabetics have gum disease & need to see their dentist every three months." My second opinion dentist diagnosed decay under TWO crowns.
    And - miracle of miracles; I'm 71 & have no gum disease.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  9. Tony Nathanson

Registered

One issue that people seem to have forgotten about:
    You recall when Bob Saget's death was reported. Initial reports said he was found dead in his hotel room where he flew to another state for a performance. This was during the Covid requirement to show proof of vaccination to fly. The day before he died, he phoned his wife & said he was going to lie down because he wasn't feeling well.
    After the autopsy, the coroner said "There was no sign of any trauma, so they were doing toxicology testing."
    Later, some people theorized that he may have had a reaction to the required Covid vaccine. Then, the report was changed to: "He fell & hit his head, causing a brain injury that caused his death."
    I doubt a coroner would miss a fatal head injury during an autopsy.
    Just imagine what would happen to the big vaccine sell if they reported anyone having a fatal reaction to the Covid vaccine........
    And they did report that he had Covid - which doesn't say much for the vaccine's usefulness.
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/entertainment/bob-saget-cause-of-death-report/index.html

10. Janine Coral

Janine Coral Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I plan to never have another covid vaccine, that could change but until it does...

Have had three covid vaccines and two Boosters back in 2021, 2022.

I'm done.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  11. Tony Nathanson

Registered

I forgot to mention: I've watched many videos of autopsies. The skull is opened, the brain is removed & sliced into thin sections so a detailed examination can be done. Any clot, brain injury, brain bleed or tumor would be seen immediately. So, changing the report from "No sign of trauma anywhere on the body" to
    "A serious brain injury" is total B.S.

John Brunner and Mary Stetler like this.
  12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

A willfully ignorant, compliant populace
    [​IMG]
    But they're not too scared to throw the rest of us under the bus.

From James Woods' social media account:
    James Woods twitter.jpeg

I could give you a list of names of people I know who are this^^^^. It makes them feel smart, superior and important.

Last edited: May 9, 2024
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have watched many autopsies in person. Too bad Lon is not still with us, for he could testify to this as well. The skull is not always opened in a routine autopsy. It is always the last place they look. If a simple cause of death can be found in the chest or abdomen, the skull is not generally opened. If there is external or some other evidence of trauma to the skull or head, the skull will be opened, and the skull is always opened in forensic autopsies, at least all that I have witnessed except one where the woman had been stabbed 47 times with more than one wound puncturing her heart. Removing the top of the skull and the brain is a difficult thing and isn't done unless it is really necessary, so brain injuries that do not cause death are undoubtedly missed in routine autopsies, but not many of those are done any more as no one wants to pay for them.

Mary Stetler and John Brunner like this.
  14. Mary Stetler

Registered

Sorry. I still don't trust the gov't or the WHO. Need to bulk up my medicinals because I think they might try to push more excitement to gain control.
    These after the fact autopsies and necropsies while embalming do not instill confidence.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Tony Nathanson

Registered

My nephew is one such fool. He accused me of "making other people sick" because I chose not to be vaccinated, & I sent him info about the Covid hoax pandemic. Later, when his mom & I both caught colds (not Covid) at the same time, he said I gave my cold to her. I'll have nothing to do with him.
    Funny, how everyone in his family - including his wife, kids & in-laws all got Covid & his wife had to go to the ER. All vaccinated, of course.