Get The Booster?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ed Wilson, Oct 20, 2021.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Everyone I know who got COVID was vaxxed. I was in the car with my vaxxed neighbors going to dinner when they told that they HAVE it!!!! I was not happy. But I didn't get sick, because I've not trashed my immune system. Every vax & booster overtaxes it.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Most of the people I know who got COVID were vaccinated, but then, most of the people I know were vaccinated because we're a nation of the naive. Those who were not vaccinated seem to have had an easier time with COVID than those who were vaccinated, though.

3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

3 and 2 you got a big load

I plan for NO MORE vaccines ever, it's been over 40 yrs since I had any...

John Nopales likes this.
  4. John Brunner

Certainly, that's a good point. Subjective observations are not science. And I doubt there's a trustworthy source of the % Vaccinated. My subjective observations tell me that bad reactions run among relatives. while some folks are fine. This tends to confirm a genetic component to the virus.

And as I tell a friend who's been vaxxed for his own reasons (including but not limited to wife & daughter pressure), "Here we are talking about this again, with each of us having made a different decision, and neither one of us is 100% confident we made the right choice because we have not been give all the facts."

5. Ken Anderson

We'll never know the true extent of the vaccine injuries either because the medical community will do everything possible to attribute the harm to something else.

6. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

They don't even see logic. If the vaccine is to prevent covid, those that get the vaccine can't get it from those that don't. And when you point out the people vaccinated still get the disease, they say, yes but we did not die.
    Uhmmmmm neither did the un vaccinated.

7. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes. When they say "But we did not die," or "I wasn't as sick as I would have been without the vaccine," they're just repeating what they heard in the ads.

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The Covid vaxx did not prevent the illness and did not prevent spread, so if you decided to get the shot, that was your own personal choice I hope. I still think no one should ever be forced to get vaccinated if they are of age. If they are a minor, the decision should fall to the parents. There were deaths at the beginning of the pandemic, but much of that was because most of the valid therapies were blocked to push people into getting the vaccine. It was sad all around, but those who chose to get vaccinated shouldn't be criticized and those who chose not to get vaxxed shouldn't be criticized either. The vaccine was very "leaky" so it was probably responsible for most of the variants, but those mostly affected those vaccinated, so such as it goes.

9. Mary Stetler

Registered

Definitely don't criticize those who got the vaccine. At the moment we are a free country. And if people were coerced into getting the shot, they had their own road to travel. Misled or forced. It is like climate change commercials they are putting out now. Horrible scene of fires being whipped up, and floods with the caption: This is climate change and this is climate change...Of course we would like to help and stop the damage. We are mostly good people. But when we are belittled because we 'don't follow the science' we feel badly and want to because we can't possibly understand the science, having non relatable education. We trust.
    I am betting In God We Trust will soon be removed from our money...leaving us What.

10. Tony Nathanson

Registered

I didn't criticize anyone who chose to get vaccinated.....UNLESS they insulted me for choosing not to get vaccinated. When a few people did, I really let loose on them. I also found it rather amusing that (at first), some people said, "I'd never get that vaccine...no one should," then when forced to get vaccinated with the threat of losing their job, they said, "Oh, yeah - anyone who doesn't get the vaccine is insane." My sister said she would never get a Covid vaccine. But she got vaccinated after her son said he wouldn't let her babysit his kids unless she got vaccinated. Funny how her son & everyone in his family got Covid & some were hospitalized.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That was really crazy when children used access to the grandchildren to pressure their own parents to get vaxxed against their will. Wonderfully no one in our family ever did that. Only one of our children got their family vaccinated, they all got Covid and our daughter ended up in the ER, the only member of our family who did that. She firmly believes, at least on the surface, that she would have gotten much sicker had she not been vaccinated.

Krystal Shay and Mary Stetler like this.
  12. Mary Stetler

Registered

Can't quite remember which of my books told me about teasel root as being effective against Lymes. This is another possible pandemic:

Look into harvesting teasel root for your stores and making tinctures. I have mine in quart jars now.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Ken Anderson

One of my brother's daughters did that, and the funny thing was that both my brother and his wife had already had COVID, experiencing it as "not as bad as the flu," so insofar as a vaccine might work, they would have already had natural immunity.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  14. John Brunner

I don't know if the propaganda was that good, or the dumbing down was that effective.

Mary Stetler and Krystal Shay like this.
  15. Tony Nathanson

Registered

People often will protect the choice they made. They want to feel they made the right decision. And programming works for most. Remember those silly bandaids & caps given out after Covid & Flu shots that say "I got my shot?"

Speaking of silly, I just remembered the free tacos & tickets to basketball games for Covid vaccinations.

Last edited: May 10, 2024