Governor Election Results In Two States

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

No, you can't.

Shirley Martin likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, the lady who REALLY wanted to be the first female black Governor has lost. She has really complained about the voting system and calls it totally "corrupt". OTOH, the black Florida Governor candidate, which would be the first black Governor of Florida is simply saying that his past caught up with him. He, as well as the lady in Georgia, say that racism definitely has something to do with them not be elected.

If the lady would have been elected, she would have gone into the history books, as well as the man who was running for Florida Governor.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Oddly enough, to me anyway, is that Gavin Newsom's first wife is Kimberly Guilfoyle. If it were a case of opposites attracting it didn't last long. Should have studied James Carville & Mary Matalin.

5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

We still have a runoff election here in Georgia today, for Secretary of State. The Democrat running used to be our Congressman, but got gerrymandered out of his district after a previous census.

They used to purge you from the voter registration list here if you didn't vote in so many elections in a row. I think that's illegal now. There are 159 counties in Georgia. More than any other state east of the Mississippi. Each one interprets the laws a little differently. lol

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That was part of the "motor-voter" bill in many states, @Nancy Hart. It does allow for more vote fraud and in many cases allows people to vote in several states...which I think was the objective. I was speaking of the "unable to purge" aspect of the voter registration.