Growing And Storage Of Medicinal Herbs

Discussion in 'Crops & Gardens' started by Denise Evans, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

oh thanks Yvonne!! I had zero idea, I'll view the video!!

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Year/s/ ago I looked up what people do INSTEAD of dentists, particularly to avoid any future or current root canal , which is never a good idea afaik.
    Oregano. Simple. Works. Can wipe out pain quickly, apparently also wipes out infection, and other things also do, even in the 'gums', and so forth. WONDERFUL , simple, useful, helpful, and no ... um... procedures by dentis....

In decades past , and ongoing, I've found, and others noted online on different websites, that some tincures or products such, are VERY effective when distilled with or extracted witareah alcohol,
    and NOT effective at all if in vinegar.

Although vinegar is totally and very useful in many areas , directions, healthy ways,
    this is one area to be tested / verified each instance.
    Particularly, a tincture that instantly brought my wife out of unconcsiousness and / or instantly stopped a grand mal seizure by placing two drops under the tongue,
    always worked when it was 'in alcohol',
    and never worked when it was vinegar instead./in the product bottle/.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2023
    Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

I have Clove Essential Oil, and Oregano both. I don't have any infection, but I do have one tooth that has to come out because there has been no tooth below it to stop it from dropping down, a molar naturally :( Oh if I knew then what I know now (rather if my mother knew as I was a child). The other two teeth it feels like, are having sensitivity issues so not sure if maybe an old filling fell out or what.

I don't mind getting rid of any pain, but I wouldn't know about fighting an infection if it happens. I'm willing to try alternative meds any day though so thank you for the info!

4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Personally, I would not have the extraction. IF, if a tooth drops down, I'd let it .

Unless at some time this actually causes pain or an infection....
    but always for pain and for infection, there are dozens of natural ways to take care of, both preventative, and during, and after.

Some of the things already mentioned in this forum are very useful to prevent or to stop infection with no worries or concerns at all, and are much much better than any medical help under the ama or ada as far as I know any time.

Teeth can and do still "grow", alive, and there are ways to promote the health, growth, and health of the teeth and the gums, etc.... that have proven to work for decades, and even for centuries.
    Dentists and those controlled by 'educated' systems don't often agree, but they have other motives not in the best interest of a person's health.

"If my mom" only knew.... IF parents only knew, they would never use fluoride nor permit fluoride treastments. And more, so much more not ever needed, and actually harmful to the teeth, and to the heart, brain, kidneys and liver....

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

Wow, this one is long I'm adding but how neat!! He lets us see how long it takes for the seeds to sprout, and how he potted some cilantro that went crazy :rolleyes: This would truly be a blast to watch things grow! I'll probably never get the chance to do anything outdoors, so these are wonderful for indoor gardening ;)

6. Denise Evans

Registered

I thought sensodyn would do the trick on back teeth but it's not, I don't think, helping. Also, that tooth that's dropping down is between 2 healthy teeth so I am interested in what you are saying. The Dentist painted the are that was so sensitive on the "drop down molar" and it's not sensitive now. I'll rethink the whole thing but how in the heck do you find toothpaste without Floride?

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

ahahaha, surely you know ? I know, you're name's not Shirley.... ah well....
    There are many toothpastes and other teeth cleaners available without the toxin nacl /fluoride - a known poison/ ....
    Did you ever in the last ten years look for one/ some ?
    It only took a few months or less to see / realize/ results in the gums/teeth when fluoride/toxin fluoride/ was eliminated from being used at all or consumed / EVEN in tap water - very necessary to AVOID.

For sensitive teeth, there are over perhaps twenty-four helps more or less available that make a difference enough to know they are working. Do you have any local resource near you ? Please do not publish it or name it online - that brings it under attack, albeit sometimes I do anyway, and it might not make any real difference in the short or long term of things as they are. Most places providing help have been silenced.

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Most toothpaste has fluoride. The fluoride that might help the pain is the stuff designed to reconstruct enamel and it has stannous fluoride not sodium fluoride. I know fluoride isn't great for us older folks, but the amount obtained through toothpaste use if you don't swallow is minimal. The fluoride risk is form that in drinking water.

Krystal Shay and Denise Evans like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

I have a filter on my faucet in kitchen, change the filter on time (little green, yellow (warning) and red lights). I think it was chloride I talked about with the Water Department. I know about using baking soda and hyd. perox., those two seem to be popular. I have my peppermint essential oil, food grade to drop in to get some freshness going on.

My dentist told me "don't" use floride so I'm figuring out how to get by. I think my tooth sensitivity is either too much acidic liquids without rinsing good after I drink some (ACV and Lemon juice) so I quit those. I'm getting the xrays/exam tomorrow if I don't find a dentist here in my town by this afternoon. The one 23 miles away in Oregon is way high-priced, but I'm in CA so not much better chance here.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It would be an unusual dentist that didn't want you to use fluoride toothpaste. Interesting. Fluoridated water causes an increase in hip fractures, but I have not heard that associated with toothpaste. Some areas of the West have high fluoride levels in the water naturally, but I thought most of those were in Wyoming and Montana.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

She must be unusual then, but she also told me pulling the molar that is dropping down won't effect my other teeth. That one I find hard to believe since it's right between 2 others.

I've opted to go 300 miles to the UCSF School of Dentistry even though I will have a grueling drive. I just can't afford the out-of-pocket prices I've been quoted by dentists 23 miles away in Brookings Oregon. between 4 and 500 dollars just for the initial consolation, x-rays!! Also mention the one that may need to come out, 500 for an extraction!!

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It causes a lot of problems from what I have read. We put in a reverse osmosis water filter system in nearly 15-20 years ago. We use filters that remove all chemicals from the water. I use it for everything; drinking cooking, and canning. I couldn't believe how clean and refreshing water could taste.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

John Brunner likes this.
  14. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I have had good luck with this product. Kind of pricey but lasts. It tastes strong! but seems to work on enamel. Look at reviews for different ways to apply.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IOJP1RU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

15. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Getting back to medicinal herbs. Now I am embarrassed. Was looking through my teas and found a bag that was not labeled, sort of old looking and thought , What the heck is this? I tasted some and it took a while to even have a taste. It was a goodly bag of pineapple weed and I let it get too old to enjoy. It is one of my favorites.:(

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.