Has The Virus Changed Your Lifestyle?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Hal Pollner, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

At one time only criminals wore masks maybe nothing changes. Funny antifa was wearing masks before the virus

Mary Miller and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

It's not about respect for others. You have no respect for me to make choices that are not your choices so clam it.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

It is respect for others, at least in my case. I don't like wearing a mask but it makes sense too
    Just as I shielded my face with a scarf when I had a cold

Peter Renfro likes this.
  4. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

So you are proudly and loudly admitting that you don't care that exercising your "right" may possibly infect and kill your
    neighbors.
    What would Jesus do?

Seriously, what is the big deal about covering your nose and mouth for half an hour while you get groceries?
    Are you afraid your manhood is going to be impugned?
    Are you afraid that hot chick in the corner is going to laugh at you?
    I can think of no legitimate reason except childish selfishness to think it is ok potentially hurt other people.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you,but what you can do for your country!" John Fitzgerald Kennedy 1961

5. Peter Renfro

Registered

"Clam it", Of all the arrogance! who the hell do you think you are, I am not your child or chattel so just "Clam it". You have spoken volumes about yourself in this short exchange Al!

6. Al Amoling

Registered

what's the matter @Peter Renfro don't like it when you're told to do something by someone who is not your superior? You keep bringing Jesus in to the conversation as if you knew anything about him.

Martin Alonzo and John Brunner like this.
  7. Peter Renfro

Registered

CLAM IT, AL

8. Al Amoling

Registered

A whole lot of hog wash from the head sheep.

John Brunner likes this.
  9. Peter Renfro

Registered

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning" , LT Col Gilmore, Apocalypse Now

10. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

'Let it be - let it be'

11. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

It's kind of interesting that there seems to be the same scenario the world over. The arguments are the same and so is the vocabulary and the resulting action in the streets.
    You may be wondering: Have all the differences that people are often so proud of disappeared?

Mary Miller likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So, I guess that banner is a sort of bait. I’m here am I not?

Funny thing Pete. We go to a hospital gym with doctors and nurses who like to work out and be healthy. The sign says that masks are recommended but are not demanded. The receptionist wears a mask because its mandatory but everyone else....nope. (They do, however, take temperatures at the door)
    And ya know what? When I listen to a couple of conversations, there are a few democrats in the bunch so the idea that those who choose not to wear masks are Trump supporters is a lie and you know it.
    Yeah, I understand that it’s your duty as a Trump hater to spread around as much crap as you can, but promoting a lie isn’t smart nor wise.

Now, if you wish to keep your “nasty ass buggers” from flying around and wear a mask which, by the way, may or may not do anything but keep the dust from going up your nose depending on what kind of mask it is, go ahead! Buy up a whole warehouse full but when you do, just leave the ones that are made for dust and chemicals alone because I need some of those which are now hard to find.
    People are buying the wrong masks which do absolutely nothing to protect them from a virus and denying those who need them for what they are intended for from getting them.
    Are you one of those guys who walks around town with a “dust mask” on? Probably not because you do “research” or so you implied.
    Every time I want to spray paint and every time I want to sand anything, my health is at risk because a bunch of idiots are buying up the cheap filters instead of the expensive ones made for medical use.
    You wanna talk about being selfish? That’s not only selfish but it’s absurdly stupid!!

13. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Wearing a mask is mandatory here, thru the Governor, but we see numerous folks not wearing them and walking into, and around, Walmart and Home Depot. Neither will say anything to those coming into the store not wearing a mask. There have been people shot after telling someone "you can't come in without a mask on", so........
    There are those don't care what the Governor says and will also say "only two people are going to tell me what to do.......a cop and a Judge." And, many times a person will get handcuffs put on for not following orders from an officer and a Judge will call "contempt" to a person that refuses to listen to him/her in their court.

IOW, folks, there are those that don't want to listen to an Order, no matter who gives it. An Evacuation Order will be given to an area where a hurricane is approaching and there will be those that will refuse to leave.

We wear a mask each and every time we go into a store.

14. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm all for obeying whatever regulations are in force!

I look on those who don't wear masks where it's mandatory as "Adam Henrys".
    (Cop slang for you-know-what)

Hal

15. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

That's depressing, Thomas.

Thomas Stearn likes this.