Have You Ever Seen A Person's Aura?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Bill Boggs , As I can't hear you, you're safe, and anyway I learned that unless I can hear your voice in person, I can't get a true sense of color. And even that can change as a person's changes. There's no set rules for that as far as I know. No ones is ever totally black that I've ever seen.

I'm sure that if not in the past, you are now a "Good Boy", and if you insist on having you head rubbed, I'll comply/

IMG_5125.JPG

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  2. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

I did a Kirlian photography weekend course back in the 1980's, and because my hands showed healing potential a local healing group approached me and I became a trainee spiritual healer for several years, I qualified and healed cancer patients into death for a few years, but I have never actually seen an aura....

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

@Terry Page , you "qualified and healed cancer patients into death". I don't understand?

Terry Page likes this.
  4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Nor do I unless you let them down easy into that long night.

5. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

I joined a local group and trained with this organisation http://www.thehealingtrust.org.uk/ @Shirley Martin ...I went on to work with the clinic ran by the local group, who had a lot of advanced/terminal cancer patients attending, I would use a routine I was trained to do, plus my own intuition to attempt to bring peace into the persons last days, I also visited hospices....... I did this for around 10 years during the '80s/'90s but then I moved and left that world/part of my life behind [​IMG]

Patsy Faye and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

7. Linda Binning

Linda Binning Veteran Member
    Registered

A couple of times on people when I was not expecting it, I saw large bright auras. I also think anyone can see an aura on a person if you take a minute or so and just look off about 5 inches from the person's face or whatever. Soon you should see the aura out of your peripheral vision.