Hillary’s E-mails

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Hillary is an Obama copy cat. Obama's first campaign for the presidency used the infrastructure as a plank in his platform the same as Hillary. Nothing, I mean nothing has been done to improve any of the infrastructure that the fed is responsible for in 7.5 years and I dare say that none will be done in the next 4 years if the Dems keep the presidency. Why? Because the same old liberal politicians will still be in office doing nothing as usual except intercepting and tabling the initiatives sent to the senate (which is presided over by the VP) by the House of Representatives and we'll still be 21 trillion dollars in debt and climbing.......

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Oh come now, @Bobby Cole. We all know that's Bush's fault.

Bobby Cole and Sheldon Scott like this.
  3. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

"A similar scenario comes to mind. Then Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell ordered several thousand Surface to Air Missiles (SAMS) shipped to the Iranian government, without knowledge of, or approval by, Congress. That alone was a highly questionable move, possibly treasonous, but so, what else is new? Evidently, it was believed Iran needed them in it's ongoing skirmish with Iraq. Later, some of those missiles were used in attempts to shoot down commercial airplanes. It is not clear whether the Iranian Government was behind those attacks, or not."

Above, my quote. Below, an article similar to those I recall when it came to light. The man I once revered, loved the way he spoke and "carried himself", ever with dignity and forthrightness, a great man, I thought, perhaps best suited to be President of MY COUNTRY. Then, I learned, sadly, he was part and parcel the same ilk as the rest of the highest echelon "leaders" in Washington, a scoundrel of the highest rank....

"Powell was a party to the transfer of thousands of missiles to Iran as part of an ..."
    from: "Colin Powell: Another War Criminal Cashes In" http://www.commondreams.org/views/2012/06/05/colin-powell-another-war-criminal-cashes

4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Pray tell, when was it made public knowledge that Bush wanted the republicans to "dirty" up the continents waterways? Never mind, that's a question to present to the Department of the Inferior which is also a liberal branch of the government. Which brings up another question:
    In the 300+ golf games our president resident in the White House has played in the past 7.5 years does he hurry back to the club house to relieve himself or does he have a secret service agent with a chamber pot? Just askin'.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

How many e-mails do they need to go through before they find one on Yoga classes

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ah Martin, a question with only one answer but you must first catch the pebble out of my hand. Wait..... Sorry, that was Kung Fu wasn't it?
    Okay, let's concentrate! Yoga takes a Yogi to teach it and a Yogi's ways are sometimes regarded as mystical and intertwined between myth and fact. Balanced between the laws of nature, spirit and the universe the Yogi is one with all. Oh wait again....that's a Guru.
    Okay, what's the question? Oh yeah....Yoga. Yoplait makes a pretty good one but I dunno why Hillary would have anything on her e-mails about it. Actually, it's nasty stuff to me.
    That's yogurt? I don't care, it's still crap just like Hillaries excuses about her e-mails.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

So far they claim they have went through thousands of e-mails and yet they cannot find one to confermed what she said

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    Ike Willis likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If you were subpoenaed to hand over e-mails by the government but instead you deleted them you would be charged with obstruction of justice. Nothing was said about this just when over their heads or is there only justice for the poor. For the rich it is just us.

Ike Willis likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

A 2013 email from Huma Abedin released by Wikileaks suggests that the Hillary Clinton suffered from a blood clot in her brain at that time, and that there was a similar episode in 1998, a condition known as Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis, and goes on to explain the condition. I haven't heard the media discussing this, although they may have.

To: Hillary Clinton
    Date: 2013-01-04 10:10
    Subject: ARTICLE I MENTIONED

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05797604 Date: 11/30/2015
    RELEASE
    IN FULL

Sent: Friday, January 4, 2013 5:10 PM
    To: Subject: Article I mentioned

Hillary Clinton's Blood Clot Treatment And The Need For Privacy By Dr. Marc Siegel FOX News Thursday, January 3, 2013

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's happy departure from Columbia Presbyterian Hospital the day after New Year's was not shrouded in mystery - nor was it announced with great fanfare. This is as it should be. A powerful politician's health is naturally of great interest to the public and can even serve as a learning tool for various diseases for other people at risk for them. But keep in mind that these high-profile individuals are human beings who are entitled to their privacy, and their physicians are bound by the same HIPPA laws that govern all medical details for all patients.

In fact Secretary Clinton's neurologist at Columbia, who I heard from yesterday, is a top national expert on strokes, brain clots, bleeds, and head trauma. She couldn't be in better hands. Her condition, Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis, is a fancy term for a blood clot forming in one of the main sinuses (a drain) of the brain. This clot can lead to brain swelling or a stroke, and it is certainly life threatening. However, in a situation where it is found incidentally and no symptoms have been exhibited, the risk is less because the brain's venous system may have found another way to drain while the clot is in the process of being dissolved.

It is the body itself which dissolves the clot, not the anti-coagulants (heparin followed by Coumadin), but the latter prevent further clots from forming as the brain is healing. Now that Mrs. Clinton has been on blood thinners successfully for a few days, her risk of a stroke or other serious complication has decreased dramatically.

She is going home because her blood tests are no doubt showing that her Coumadin dose is therapeutic.

Why did this clot in the brain occur in the first place? Studies have shown that head trauma, which followed Secretary Clinton's faint a month ago, is one likely contributor, along with the dehydration that she probably suffered from a gastrointestinal virus a month ago and the associated diarrhea. Though the mechanism of a clot in the leg is more generally linked with immobility, there have been reports of venous clots in the brain occurring after prolonged sitting on planes.

Since she suffered another blood clot in 1998, she now requires a hematological work-up to make sure she doesn't have an underlying tendency to form blood clots in the first place - known as hypercoagulability. If she does have that tendency, she will require a more prolonged or even permanent course of blood thinners, as well as an investigation to make sure there is no blood-thickening malignancy. This work-up cannot be completed until she is off Coumadin, which interferes with some of the results. Blood thinners are likely to be successful in Hillary Clinton's case, and she can look forward to a full recovery with the help of her careful devoted physicians. Her illness is a reminder to all of us in the media, journalist and physician alike, that health care is primarily a private matter, not a time for lurid interest and certainly not a time for political criticism.

When it comes to celebrities and public leaders like Secretary Clinton, the urge to speculate and pontificate is high - but the high road is lined with respect and restraint.

Dr. Marc Siegel is an associate professor of medicine and medical director of Doctor Radio at NYU Langone Medical Center. He is a member of the Fox News Medical A Team and author of The Inner Pulse: Unlocking the Secret Code of Sickness and Health.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Martin Alonzo likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The guys who were running Hillary’s e-mail server just took the 5th amendment. These are the same guys who deleted the e-mails which the government said they want to see and that is obstruction of justice. I guess they would rather go to jail and hope Hillary will pardon them when she elected or be added to the Hillary death list.

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Justice just became JUST US