Hillary Clinton Thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yet another one of those "mysterious deaths" that seeem to happen whenever anyone crosses the Clintons, or they are someone with information that the Clinton do not want to come to light.
    This latest is someone who served a warrant for the fraud case at the DNC, a known Sanders supporter, and they were found lying on their bathroom floor, dead. Cause of death has not yet been released.
    This makes the third one to die in just over a month.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Clinton death list just got a little longer.

Sheldon Scott and Chrissy Cross like this.
  3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

The forces of evil are at work on the Clintons behalf.
    Just wait until after she's elected. The Bible's 'Revelation' will unfold right before our eyes.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I was just looking at the long list of suicides surrounding the Clinton's and even being the skeptic that I am, there are just too many to be a coincidence.

No wonder the FBI said no charges to be filed against Hillary...nobody wants to become suicidal. :)

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

image.jpg

I usually don't like to sink to the level of these type of images but what the heck, the other side is getting too ugly so it's time for me to fight fire with fire. :)

I'm not talking about anybody on here.

6. Ike Willis

Registered

Be careful. Hillary's watching.:eek::D

Chrissy Cross and Sheldon Scott like this.
  7. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I find it hard to imagine how anyone could possibly want her to be president of this country. It boggles the mind.

8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Clinton Body Count: +5 in six weeks

Victor Thorn. Shawn Lucas. John Ashe. Seth Rich. Joe Montano. And counting. These suspicious deaths will not stop unless or until the candidate is stopped and put behind bars.
    It was just over a month ago that SHTF reported on the untimely death-by-barbell of John Ashe, who was slated to testify in a U.N. bribery scandal tied to the Clintons. Since his windpipe was crushed, a DNC staffer was murdered in the streets; a Tim Kaine aid had a heart attack on the first day of the DNC convention; a Bernie-supporter filed a lawsuit against the DNC for stealing the election before being found dead in his bathroom of unknown causes; and a conspiracy writer who authored several books on the crimes of the Clinton’s committed suicide on his birthday. Are any of these coincidences?
    Long-term followers of the vast right-wing conspiracy are quite familiar with the trail of dead who have been “suicided” or “Arkancided” – if the conspiracies are correct – in order to cover up the crimes of the Clinton family. Of these, Vince Foster, former Rose Law Firm partner and close collaborator with Hillary, is only the most infamous. And things have only accelerated since.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1774

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I read about the writer who died, just last night; but had not posted about that one yet. I think you must have the wrong name for who had the heart attack at the DNC convention, because Tim Kaine is who Hillary chose for her VP pick, and no heart attack that I have heard of.
    Who else might this one have been, @Martin Alonzo ? ?

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Think Martin said a Tim Kaine aid Yvonne, but read it again for yourself, I'm still waking up. :)

Sheldon Scott and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

13. Ike Willis

Registered

You're known by the company you keep.

13934717_10155048092255830_1321574797049979165_n.png

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Yes, @Ike Willis. That is a good point. The father of the Orlando shooter was standing behind Hillary during one of her rallies. Now, anyone who comes near Hillary Clinton is carefully vetted and those given a spot behind her as she's speaking particularly so. I think it's reasonable to suggest that he was invited to share this place. Admittedly, the guy's father isn't the one who did the shooting, but he did speak of his own hatred for gays.

What do you think the news reports would say if Trump had the father of a mass murderer behind him at a rally, a man who had expressed his hatred for gays?

15. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Now hilllary is being sued for wrongful death by parents of two of those murdered in Benghazi. I hope the body count doesn't rise again.

Joe Riley and Ike Willis like this.