Hillary Walks

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Personally, I like Hillary! PLEASE, don't stone me! (LOL) Anyway, I think all politicians get away with some illegal things, just the way it is. I have faith that the FBI know what they are doing. I still say that Trump seems way overly "rough and tough" and that could result in bad things in the White House. He sometimes acts like a Marine or Army Drill Sargent and ask any recruit Marine or Soldier what they are like in BCT.

Ok, here goes another one..........perhaps, and I did say "perhaps", it's time for a lady President. Seems like society, in general, is unhappy with some men Presidents. Right?

Anyway, Hillary isn't going to have anything happen to her. We all need to just accept that and move on.........like anything else we simply can't change in life.

2. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

No stones here, @Cody Fousnaugh ... but "illegal" is double parking or reading someone else's mail. Methinks national security and having bodies disappear and mysterious "suicides" when someone dares to cross you is maybe a tad more serious.

Chris Ladewig and Gary Ridenour like this.
  3. Mari North

Registered

Oh, and if Trump seems like a drill sergeant to you, take a look at the military people we've had as president... yeah. And compare to draft dodgers. Military people are good for this country. IKE. (Dwight D., not @Ike Willis although I'm sure he'd do a great job!)

Ike Willis likes this.
  4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I agree, but they were former military......Mr. Trump was never in the military. He just has a big shouting mouth like he was. Trump is extreme and that suits some, but definitely not all of America.

Ike Willis likes this.
  5. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

A woman pres is fine just not a lying, murderous, puppet of big money. It is not OK to continue down a path that is Killing this country. Why would any one want a pres that is out to wreck this country.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

If she was that bad, she wouldn't have made it this far. Just saying. She has a lot of supporters, including our present President.

7. Chris Ladewig

Registered

The Clintons even if not guilty of breaking the law ( but if you did what they have done would be rotting in a jail cell for the rest of your life ) are of extremely low moral character. I don't want a president that believes the end justifies the means at all costs.

Mari North likes this.
  8. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

we desperately need to move the voting age back to 21. maybe 24 or 25. these kids today have no knowledge of politics or what its about. nor do they care. we have to stop these baby's and children from voting IMO. they want Clinton based solely on the fact she's a woman. just like they voted for Osama because he was black. qualifications?? who cares ??

Yvonne Smith and Chris Ladewig like this.
  9. Mari North

Registered

Oh my. Uh. Well. I will say that I pride myself in being open-minded... but I'll tell ya, Cody, I'll never get so open-minded that my brains fall out. I'm not sure if your statement about not making it this far was a serious one or not, so I won't comment further on that.

As for a woman president... that would be fabulous. I'm sure there are many who would qualify and actually want America to survive. I wouldn't vote for Lizzie Borden or Mati Hari either, for the record.

10. Chris Ladewig

Registered

I for one would not take the recommendation of this president as a reason to vote for someone. He is the cause of more unrest and violence than any other single individual in this country. HE SUCKS

11. Mari North

Registered

This is what I was thinking, too... if she really wants to win, I'd probably shun THAT particular endorsement or at least downplay it. :rolleyes:

12. Chris Ladewig

Registered

They have their heads so far up each others butts its hard to see two people.

13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Gary

I think you hit the nail right on the head. The people who want to vote for Hillary cannot find one positive thing about her career and then show their ignorance by saying Bengasi was a good thing. Just being a woman should not be qualification to be president. I would like to see a woman president but one that has not got so much garbage in her back ground.

14. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Bottom Line is this......
    you have your right to choose who you want and others have their right as well. If you want Trump, that's your choice/decision, if others want Hillary, that's their choice/decision.

Doesn't make any difference what she has done or how much money she has, if she gets voted into the Office.....end of story. Same goes for Trump.

There have been some terrible fights at Trump rally's. Just wonder what will happen if he gets elected.

15. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

that's interesting. where are the paid thugs?? haven't seen em for awaile