Hobbies In General

Discussion in 'Hobbies & Crafts' started by Bill Boggs, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Have you heard of smashwords.com? They are a self-publishing site and they have one of the most biggest seller base I'v seen. CreateSpace.com is from Kindle, but if you got to amazon.com and want to go to their special offers, you got to have Kindle exclusively handle your books either can be in e-book and print. Well you got choices for self-publishing. Good luck on your writing hobby. :)(you're welcome in advance.)

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:What a nice hobby of knowing how to play the harmonica! I like to hand knit and crochet when I can find the time. Mostly now I don't have the time. We are cleaning out our closets and selling what we can or donating what we can now, so not in the mood for hobbies. I made an afghan from leftover yarn and it keeps our family warm when we need it though it's hardly ever used for the tropical weather is not all that cold. Everyone has nice hobbies.

Bill Boggs and Holly Saunders like this.
  3. Amy Read

Amy Read Veteran Member
    Registered

Ever since I was in high school I already had this passion for cooking. That is why as I grew up to be an adult it is my hobby to cook something special for my family especially if we had family gatherings or get together they always asked me to prepare and cook my special recipes. That is why when I got married I had no problem when it comes to cooking. Aside from cooking my other hobbies are reading and writing to keep my mind buzzing!!!

Bill Boggs likes this.
  4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

4-H and horses? Did someone say "horses"? When I was a teen and when I first met my wife: Teen: 4-H (High School) and helping on our hog farm. While in the Navy I was in a rock band. Some years after the Navy, got very interested in rodeo and horses. Went to my first rodeo and got hooked. Was going to be a Saddle Bronc Rider, until I found out how good I was with a rope. Bought a "roping" horse and went to a Roping School. Yep, a Wrangler jean, Roper boots and Resistol cowboy hat wearing dude......and loved it. BTW, wife loved it too! We both still wear Wrangler jeans and I still have one of my Classic Rope Company ropes from back then. Still have our Resistol cowboy hats as well.
    Even worked as a Trail Guide for awhile.

Bill Boggs and Yvonne Smith like this.