Hunter Biden Tapes

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Is this discussion even a real thing? Tucker Carlson is a whore. So is Limbaugh, so is Randi Rhodes, so is any one that makes a living by exploiting and manipulating certain segments of society. Make no mistake, we all are being manipulated by these folks be they right or left .The only constant is that they will flow the way the advertising dollars flows.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Funny they ignored the laptop from hell but now they think dad will be president and head of the justice system they can make it all go away. That is why it is back in the news they think they are safe. Surprise is coming people are asking for justice not just us. [elites]

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Actually, @Martin Alonzo , I disagree with your reasoning on this topic. I think that they know that Biden is not a viable candidate for the presidency, and they are basically “throwing him under the bus”, as the saying goes, and are getting prepared to move Kamala Harris into the position to be president.
    It seems like the liberals are turning on their own at this point, and I just read this morning that they have asked Dianne Feinstein to step down from her position due to mental issues. Governor Whitmer is close to being impeached, and it is looking like that could happen to Governor Newsom as well.
    I think that we will see more of this, as the most powerful protect themself and sacrifice the pawns in the chess game.

Also, I think that it is quite possible that Biden has been arrested (is he really wearing an ankle boot ? ), and turned sides to save himself and his family because the evidence against him is too much for him to wiggle out of.

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Well time will tell and you brought up that Dianne Feinstein is suffering from Sicilian Flu

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

One of the things that had come up early on, after Hunter’s laptop was turned over to authorities, was that Biden was connected to human trafficking ring, at least as far as having purchased women to have sex with, if not actually selling them himself.
    This, of course was pushed under the proverbial rug immediately, and then the whole report was shut down before the election.
    Now, some of that is starting to come out, and it is likely that some human trafficking charges will come out of this.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2020/09/23/senate-report-links-hunter-biden-to-human-trafficking-ring

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

I was reading that there are now around four charges coming out against the Biden family, and Joe Biden’s brother, James Biden, is also one of the people being looked at for criminal charges.
    If you notice, they are not calling Biden the president-elect in this article, just saying that he is the Democratic nominee for president. We know that Kamala Harris has not resigned her senate seat yet, either, and Obama resigned his in November once he was elected the first time.
    This report came out in Politico, which is pretty much a liberal website, so even they are talking about the Biden crime family now.

CDDD71F6-3471-41CC-84C0-14D6CF81B5E5.png

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

When will Biden concede or will he and the other communists go to GITMO. By conceding he might make a deal and save blood shed.

8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I haven't read the article, but the reason they aren't calling him president-elect is because that picture caption says it is from 2008 and he was "vice-president candidate Biden." It also states that Joe Biden is not under investigation.

9. Yvonne Smith

The article is from December 9, 2020, and just the picture of the Biden brothers together was from 2008. Right now, the charges seem to be only for Hunter and James; but I think that they will find that Joe Biden was also involved with the family businesses.
    I would not be surprised to see him concede the election if it stopped him from being prosecuted for some criminal offense.

Martin Alonzo likes this.