I Am So Tired Of Politics

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, Jul 8, 2024.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Loved Monty Python!

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  3. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

No you didnt

4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

LOL!!! Well played, Sir.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Vivek Ramaswamy made a really good point on Twitter today, at least in my opinion. He pointed out that people are getting all caught up in what happens with Kamala, and it is pretty much pointless.
    Whether they take out Biden and put in Harris before the election or not, the same background people will still be controlling things. There is so much political chatter, and it does not make sense. He points out that some people are saying that Harris was covering for Biden, and others are saying she led the coup to force him out of the election campaign, which makes us look confused, stupid, and wrong.
    He went through several other things, all good points, I thought, and then ended up reminding us that we need to just focus on getting through to the election and supporting President Trump and our vision for a better America, and not be distracted by what Harris did or didn’t do.
    I think that all of this political chatter is a lot of the reason why we are all getting worn out reading and listening to it.
    It makes me think I want to go and bury my head in my painting app and paint flowers and not even think about elections.

IMG_6801.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2024
    Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I have to wonder why Trump didn't choose Vivek as his running mate. I'm beginning to be disillusioned by Vance with his stupid comments about "childless cat ladies, etc." Really?? Is that the way to woo supporters? There are plenty of childless people out there, and as Nancy said yesterday... what about childless MEN? I have a feeling he regrets that stupid statement. So ridiculous.

And a resounding YES to this...

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't think Kamala is smart enough to lead anything anywhere, but that makes here a perfect front for those behind the scenes who ARE smart enough. She follows orders of those behind and always has (read Willie Brown) but she ticks a number of boxes that satisfy the ignorant.

I gotta say that even I, who have been a political junkie for as long as I can remember, am sick of listening to political rhetoric now that the corruption and misdirection has gotten so bad that Haiti and North Korea are jealous of our propaganda machines.

Beth Gallagher likes this.