I Predict Massive Election Fraud This November

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Since this thread is about voter fraud, I am calling it fraud in Georgia. At least 50% of all the votes for Democrats were a fraud. Out of state votes by the truckload. Early voting once again opened the door to massive fraud, plus the Democrats control all the computer systems.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The news will be biblical

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

Martin Alonzo,

I love when he says "This ANTIFA people disguised as Trump's followers". Not only my very same thoughts but I recognized the technique -identical- to the one used in my other country and around Latin America during decades. I bet the rioters were NOT even Americans.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Excellent response by Simon Parkes, and he is one of the people who always has good information and encouragement, even when things do not look good. I listened to this video this morning, and going to listen to the Monkey Werx one next.
    Thanks for sharing !
    FBI was saying last night that with the facial recognition programs that they have, they can identify these people who were in the Capitol, and several of them have already been identified as antifa/BLM supporters, and just put on something that made it so they could try to blend in with the real Trump supporters.

Denise Evans and Jim Brown like this.
  5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks for your comments. There is so much chaos every day, the runoffs have already been forgotten.

The get-out-the-vote effort here this fall has been unbelievable. .VVolunteers came by door to door at least 3 times in our neighborhood just since November 3rd.

Unfortunately I only received one absentee ballot.. I was hoping for at least two. ;)

The extended early voting days due to Covid-19 helped a lot wrt turnout. But not to worry, they will definitely put a stop to that, at least until Stacey Abrams becomes our next governor.:)

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

BOOM the Italian Judge files affidavit about voter fraud in the US showing the satellite connected to the voting machines in real time

7. Yvonne Smith

Maybe someone can read this, but it appears that the president of Italy has been arrested.

BCB0E904-B448-4425-B486-295422036F2B.jpeg

B6F3CEE0-2D29-4D74-ACDD-150437EF7F87.jpeg

Jim Brown likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

9. Nancy Hart

Registered

Here. . [​IMG]

Where is anyone that believes this shows anything at all. :D

10. Silvia Benoit

Registered

The world knows it was a fraud.

11. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Does this answer Nancy's question? Or, I might ask 'what world is that?'

Nancy Hart likes this.
  12. Silvia Benoit

Registered

Whatever fits you better.

13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Let’s see James. What world? If you were so inclined to take my invitation and explore the other 3 major search engines I do believe you would have seen What World knows about election fraud in the U.S.
    Oh, don’t worry about translations because nearly all of the topics are already sub- translated into English.

As for myself, I’m waiting for all the smoke to clear and the hatred to be set aside and for people to really start seeing that this whole debacle could have been avoided. If we take the politicians and corporations who benefit from those politicians out of the equation and simply give the citizens a voter I.D. number that the system recognizes I will guarantee that voter fraud of any kind will be sharply curtailed if not totally eliminated.

The Dems have spent the last four years trying to prove that the Russians put Trump into office which is beyond any kind of logic and blatantly stupid.
    Still, even after not being able to prove their case and wasting so much money and time they still claim that having Voter I.D.’s is somehow racially suppressive.
    Heck, even most homeless people have an I.D. of some sort.......

Jim Brown likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

15. Nancy Hart

Registered

This part was edited out of the above article. (Just trying to be fair and balanced.)

"For Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election. The President spent months insisting that mail ballots were a Democratic plot and the election would be “rigged.” His henchmen at the state level sought to block their use, while his lawyers brought dozens of spurious suits to make it more difficult to vote–an intensification of the GOP’s legacy of suppressive tactics. Before the election, Trump plotted to block a legitimate vote count. "

The democracy campaigners watched with alarm. “Every week, we felt like we were in a struggle to try to pull off this election without the country going through a real dangerous moment of unraveling,” says former GOP Representative Zach Wamp, a Trump supporter who helped coordinate a bipartisan election-protection council. "