Ilegals Being Separated From Their Children And Its All Blamed On Trump

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Babs Hunt, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

From CNN:

"First lady Melania Trump took a trip to the US-Mexico border on Thursday to tour an immigrant children's shelter, but her trip is getting attention not only for her action, but her wardrobe choice.
    As the first lady boarded her plane from Andrews Air Force Base, she wore an olive green jacket. The back of the jacket read: "I really don't care. Do U?" in white graffiti-style lettering. Trump was not wearing the jacket when she landed in McAllen, Texas."

It seems like the media can find fault with whatever she and President Trump do. :eek:

The next cover from Time magazine.

Time cover.jpg

Doesn't that just tear your heart out? Well, that's just what it is meant to do. They are playing the emotions of some people like a violin.

They are too late with the cover, though. He already signed an executive order ending the policy.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

so-called-separated-family-getty-images-john-moore-640x480.jpg

Fake News Photo

-- Source: Bob Price, and I know this reporter personally.

The mother took her daughter to the United States hoping to do better financially, also. She wasn't escaping death squads, gangs, or any of the rest of that nonsense. She had simply heard that the American people were suckers, and wanted to make sure that she got hers while there were still handouts to be had.

Oh, and as for the family values crap, she left three of her other children behind. This was also the second time she had illegally crossed the border into the United States. The first time, she had left all of her children behind. This time, apparently she had been told that a kid was her ticket for a free ride. Since she didn't need three tickets, she only took one.

Martin Alonzo and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I saw that photo 3 days ago and read it was a fake story...doesn't mean all the stories are fake. There will always be fake stories and stupid memes on both sides. Most people know the truth is always somewhere in between.

Also, with that I'm done with this...Ive never seen anyone so upset about undoing something that was bad for children. :(

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Patsy Faye likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The deep state games they try to use feeling to over throw governments [children taken from their families]
    They want to take away guns [children being shot] Everyone's feeling are being used to get a purpose done. One destroy boarders second take away a person ability to protect themselves lastly a 1984 big brother type government.

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Just like law enforcement officers, I really, really think that some of us need to be put in their shoes (Border Patrol Agents) just to see what they have to put up with, whether it's the adults or children. Both adults and children can "get out of hand".

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Anything to make you emotional so you stop using logic
    The Truth About Time Magazine Cover Story

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Martin Alonzo ...quit saying that the photos are to blame....I barely looked at any...just read the news on all sites.

I can't stand when people assume you are so stupid that you fall for memes which both sides use to their advantage.

I don't read or look at Time...ever!

Patsy Faye likes this.
  8. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Well you beat me to it Chrissy - this line is particularly insulting !

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I hope you don’t misunderstand what I said. They show pictures to stir up your emotions so you react without knowing the facts behind what you see or read. When you use feeling without facts it can lead to war like the crying person in front of the UN telling about Hussein throwing babies out of incubators led the UN into attacking Iraq it was a lie. Now they show child in a cage news media runs with it also a lie not based on fact. You have people wanting to kill the president for taking children from their parents which has been going on for years and they said nothing. 85% of the children are not with their parents they are either with coyotes or alone.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I know all that you have stated...doesn't change my opinion about the innocent children and families.

It wasn't the children in a cage that made me think this way.

Both sides uses pictures to stir up emotions..
    You do it...everyone does it and I'm pretty sure most aren't fooled by memes.

11. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Abuse has been going on for years and those that could help turned a blind eye
    Its about time 'eyes were opened'
    A couple of stories may have been false all these years - so what !
    Too many are true

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Exactly...well said Patsy!

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Hannity: Trump took Democrats to task over immigration

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

What does this have to do with it??

I don't care who's law it was in the first place, I'm glad that Trump did what he did and reversed the action of separating children from parents.

If you listened to the video ypu would have heard him say he didn't like seeing or hearing about children being separated.

This isn't about Trump or Obama or Clinton to me..it's about doing the right thing.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

And with this post I'm done....you can argue and post memes that don't mean anything all you want.

Trump did the right thing and I'm glad.

If you don't like it, next election vote for someone else.

He's still tough on immigration...when I voted for him I wasn't expecting even a wall to be built, so I'm happy so far.