In Your Opinion, Was Joe Biden Fairly Elected In 2020?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 10, 2022.

?

In your opinion, was Joe Biden fairly elected in 2020?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There aren't enough words to describe what I think about that halfwit or his crackhead son. Neither of them are worthy of the cost of a used rope, but I could force myself to watch should the occasion occur.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Did Trump get that much of the Native American vote?

Otherwise, "tribe" is more of a leftist term, used to divide people into groups that they can pit against one another.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  3. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree! Even one with a half-closed mind has to question the 100s of irregularities that occurred. The timeline of events is just too damning. I already see the Democrats gearing up for some kind of national crisis before the elections this fall. The stage is being set.

It worries me when I see anyone talking about how the Republicans will take the house and senate by a landslide. Constant repeating of how bad Bidens polls are. This just has the Democrats searching for more ways to commit fraud. I say stop the analytical talk and make sure our voting process is as honest as possible. Make sure every counting has both sides watching and make sure we have several high-tech experts examining every digital device involved and monitoring them from start to finish. Have several videoing every counting.

I expect that the graveyard vote will break all previous records.

4. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The edited part works. The fake election tribe is doing it's work

5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Radio announcers have said Some democrats may be registering as republicans to vote in the primaries to get a less desirable candidate in in November.
    The thing is, as a country we are split down the middle more than ever before. Fraud has always been around. It may just be helped by technology.

Krystal Shay likes this.
  6. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Biden can't run because he will be 82 right after the election and the dems need youth. Trump is up in the air. His ego is getting crushed everywhere and still whines that he won in 2020 only because he is a sore loser. I don't think he has a full barrel of support from reps. He actually used the F word this past week addressing the goon that attend. He also said s**t twice. Apparently, he has run out of things to stimulate crowds.

7. Mary Stetler

Registered

I think Biden's puppet masters needed someone who would unwittingly destroy the country, using our own laws against us. Covid was a manipulated virus in Wuhan, paid for by our tax dollars and Fauci making more money than Musk. The media is controlled and the constant repetitive din of leftist propaganda is believed if repeated often enough. It's not Biden's fault, it is Russia's fault, it is the gas station owners' fault, inflation is temporary, inflation is good:D.
    If Trump or any Republican wins, and the country falls apart as it has been set up, it will be Trump's or whomever's fault and then the next administration can put the last nails in the coffin. If a democrat wins, agenda 2030 comes a little early and the nails are already ready.

8. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

In my opinion, no one's vote has ever counted for anything - the outcome was always decided ahead of time,
    or the system was so off balance (corrupt) that no matter
    which side was voted in, it didn't matter.

9. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I tend to agree here ...... the elected one, is nothing more than a puppet figure because history says we must have one . Although ... Trump did tend to run his administration / office ... and aparently that did not sit well many of the "key" figures ....... jmo

Then consider his personality quirks, and that is why I say he might just be un-electable in 24 ?

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I might like the language either but I didn’t vote for a choir boy like the disastrously failed Jimmy Carter.

Here’s the deal. You constantly direct everyone to see someone else’s faults whilst judging from your posts, you are probably guilty of the same grievances you post.
    Granted, you’ll never run much less be the President of the United States but if it takes dropping the F bomb a hundred times a day and get as much done as Trump did, then I’d say if it works, don’t change it.

11. Ken Anderson

At least Trump knows what he's saying, and his listeners know what he's saying. That can't be said for Biden.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  12. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

If the election that put Biden in the White House was rigged, as so many people believe, then I expect that the crooks will be able to rig the election this November to keep the dem's majority in the House and get a better one in the Senate. We'll see.

13. Mary Stetler

Registered

You can volunteer at your local polling place in many capacities including as just standing around witnessing. Here there is a spacial limit but I think it is reasonable and one can still view the processes.
    If they want contentious, they got it. Hopefully it will be peaceful.

Krystal Shay and Beth Gallagher like this.
  14. Ken Anderson

That would involve rigging several elections, with multiple candidates, but I wouldn't be surprised. With a pro-fraud president like Biden in office, it's unlikely that any federal authorities would step in except to aid in the fraud.

Al Amoling and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

One thing that is going to change is the use of “drop boxes”. They aren’t monitored at all compared to the voting centers and are much slower to count and sort the ballots for legal and illegal entries as well.
    Wisconsin is the most recent state to get rid of them and I’m sure there will be more to follow.

One thing I noticed when i voted a couple of weeks ago. The signature pad is ill-equipped to actually sign one’s name so comparing signatures for later verification of a vote is impossible.
    It has this stubby little electronic marker and the pad is just a 4”x4” screen that is held stationary at about an 80 degree angle. Unless I had gotten down on my knees to write …..no….strike that. Since I’m used to writing on a flat surface I doubt seriously if my signature would match in any way with my D License.