Iran At War With Israel

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, May 9, 2018.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The Pentagon has finally admitted that three U.S. troops have been killed by a drone attack on an American base along the Syria-Jordan border. I feel sure more have already been killed in attacks, but these are the first publicly announced. It was said the troops believed it ws a U.S. drone returning from attacking Iranian rebels in the area. Some have theorized that U.S. weapons given to Iraq are now being used to attack our soldiers. I don't know, but it is certainly something to consider. U.S. weapons abandoned in Afghanistan may also be coming back at us.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Or at the very least, the technology is.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That is how Iran got into the drone business. They stole it from us just as China does. I understand Biden thinks he is going after Iranian navy as Reagan did, but Reagan did the unexpected and everybody knows what Biden intends apparently. I am glad I am not serving now....

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I haven't been following the war news closely because I think I'll probably be safe from the draft but I'm thinking that if we're sending out drones to attack Iranian rebels, it would be reasonable to expect them to return the fire.

5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

We always hear "Iran-backed rebels" or "Iran-backed Houthi rebels or militia" but somehow we never hear "American-backed Israelis" or U.S.-backed Syrian rebels" or "NATO-backed Ukrainians".

6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Biden is so busy sending money and arms to Ukraine, is he forgetting about our ally Israel.
    Natanyahoo on Bidens hot mike remarks in video below.
    I think stay our of it, unless Israel needs us.
    Way I see it is Arabs have 90% of Middle East Jews should have Israel,
    What if the Jews went to Mecca or Madina and set up a synagogue on top of their most Holy site, of course I'm not saying to do that at all. Just giving an example.

7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Well, Israel assassinated 3 Iranian brigadier generals in Syria today by reportedly blowing up the consulate in Damascus. Israel also reportedly killed 5 civilian aid workers from Europe, but apparently nobody there cares. Iran is considering whether a declaration of war is indicated since a diplomatic building was destroyed. Initially it was reported that one Iranian general was killed. That was followed by a report that two had died in the attack, and now there are reports that 3 generals were killed in the Israeli attack. What will happen? Who knows? The so-called "security experts" employed by the MSM maintain that Iran cannot sustain a war with Israel because the U.S. will quickly become involved. Of course, those same security experts thought Russia would collapse within a few months of sanctions.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...and-will-reciprocate-when-we-want/ar-BB1kTtE5

8. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We desperately need a strong man in office right now instead of the pathetic weakling who will likely start another war in his desperation to retain Muslim votes. :mad:

9. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

And his interest in sniffing the heads of little girls.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

He ( or the White House) issued a proclamation concerning the Transgender Day on Easter, and when criticized for the timing by Speaker Johnson, Biden claimed he hadn't issued any such announcement. Now it might mean he doesn't remember doing it, he didn't do and somebody on his staff did it with his signature, he doesn't really know what he is doing, or he is just lying and hoping nobody notices.

Whatever is happening, he is getting us into real deep water internationally, and things look grim.

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It is unusual when the news sites and the prophecy sites match up, but they are doing so now. Tomorrow is the final day of Ramadan, and is referred to by the Muslims as the "Night of Power". Israel appears to expect to be attacked in response to the Israeli attack on the consular building in Damascus, which, in turn, was a long-delayed response to an attack by Iranians on the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires some years ago, at least that attack gave the Israelis the precedent. April 10 is a date connected to the sanctification of the Temple using the blood of the Red Heifer in Israeli lore, so some wild happenings are expected between tomorrow and April 10. The Red Heifer has been referred to by someone here, perhaps @Yvonne Smith. Passover is also coming up, so that will perhaps also be a time of contention.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Well, now Israel has apparently released that the U.S. approved their attack on the Iranian embassy in Damascus. I cannot tell if this was a formal release or a leak, but in any case it has upset the Iranians and now makes the U.S. a possible target as well as Israel. I guess I was wrong about Ramadan. Apparently this coming Friday is the end of Ramadan, not last Friday. April 12, 2024 is the final day.

13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Everybody seems to be taking the Iran threat seriously. It is so serious in fact that Biden even cut his beach weekend short to return to the White House. Everybody seems surprised by that. Much of Israel was reportedly hit by a cyber attack on its electrical grid and several major cities are reportedly blacked out. School has been suspended in Israel and gatherings are limited to 1.000 people, which still seems like a big target. Iran has seized an Israeli-owned ship in the Strait of Hormuz, thus threatening to close that waterway and threaten the world's oil supply. Reportedly, both Iran and Jordan have instituted no-fly zones over their territory. Things are heating up, and for Biden to abandon a vacation means he is really thinking about it.

14. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

According to reports Iran has fired drones into Israel. At least some will be intercepted.

I guess I see bringing Biden off the beach a little differently. They brought the senile figurehead back to help his campaign perception but we better hope someone with a clear head is in charge and doing some serious thinking. If Trump was there this would not be happening at all.

Don Alaska and Jenna Parnellson like this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

We'll see what happens now. Iran attacked Israel directly for the first time ever. Multiple sources have said Iran launched between 400 and 500 drones and missiles into Israel, Israel has claimed they shot down over 200 drones, but hasn't mentioned the missiles. I heard one report that an Israeli airbase was hit, but the fog of war will mean we may not get real true information. Iran has issued a strongly worded warning to the U.S. to stay out of this conflict through the UN. We'll now see what happens and what the U.S. and Israel do about this.

John Nopales likes this.