Iran At War With Israel

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, May 9, 2018.

1. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

What will the Biden Administration be willing to do about this other than try to keep Netanyahu from doing anything about it?

Iran has threatened both US and UK assets. Jordan and the UK were both involved in shooting down drones and missiles last night. I have read or heard on news that Saudi Arabia supported the action against Iran. I can't point to a source but it wouldn't surprise me. It seems likely that several countries over there would be tired of living under Iranian terror and threats.

Under Trump the world gained the Abraham agreements between Israel, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, and Sudan. Trump froze Iranian assets to the point they didn't have money to continue aggression. Biden unfroze those billions in assets and allowed Iran to begin selling oil. https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ed-oil-is-booming-as-the-us-turns-a-blind-eye

On the other hand what did Biden do to prevent this? He went to the beach on vacation and before he left, said don't. Well, they did. This is Biden's creation or that of the administration that runs the senile old man.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Biden's handlers reversed that in the first week, I think. I don't know that Biden's brain is even capable of knowing what his policies are, let alone formulating them. I'd be surprised if they even told him what his policies are.

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There are videos online from Minot, ND of B-52s being loaded with a lot of weapons, mostly cruise missiles I think. We are lining up refueling planes over the western U.S. for some reason. Russia has moved a warship into the eastern Mediterranean reportedly and Russia also broadcasted some coded message supposedly to their subs. I think Israel didn't retaliate today due to a weather system over the Persian Gulf that was very active with lightening and heavy rain. I don't know if that is typical for this time of year there or not.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't want a wife, but I'd sure like to have a gun and a good horse right about now :D @Don Alaska

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Well, now Israel has responded with an almost non-attack on Iran. Videos of the area supposedly attacked in Iran by Israel shows no damage. Israel did not show videos in like fashion. Apparently Israel expected an attack by Hezbollah and were surprised by an attack directly from Iran. One commentator said that the direct attack from Iran demonstrated that Iran no longer really fears the U.S. I hadn't thought about that. I know that much of the world now views us as impotent since we elected a buffoon as leader and the problems within our military are now well know. I wonder what, if anything, will happen now.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Israel has now attacked Beirut and Teheran. Apparently Netanyahu got the okay for this when he was in the U.S. Conveniently, there was an attack in the Golan Heights to provide an excuse for this. Probably this means any "hostages" that may still be alive have now been condemned. I assume the U.S. military will be in the fight, and perhaps enabled this attack on Teheran since Israel may not have the resources to do this. I don't know if Trump okayed this, but I would have to assume he did since there was a meeting in Mar Lago, and Biden may have been reticent to do this but he has been pushed aside now. Ironic if Obama is behind this as he gave the Iranians a lot of money with which to finance terrorism and armaments.

I wonder where this will go?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Lindsay Graham has introduced a resolution that essentially would take the U.S. to war with Iran if it attacks Israel. That is as close to a declaration of war against Iran supposeldy for developing nuclear weapons...which Obama enabled in part by releasing planeloads of cash. Biden then helped them along by unfreezing their assets and easing sanctions. Direct war with Iran is something more sensible warmongers like G. H. Bush. We had troops in Iraq and Afghanistan to sandwich Iran and control them. Biden then surrendered in an ignominious fashion. We'll see what happens. Will Biden know what he is signing?

Tom Galty likes this.