Is Anybody Going To Be Watching The Presidential Debate Tomorrow Night?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Marilyn Pahl, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I am glad someone else see's how biased that mod was, omg!! Trump just comes out looking better imo. He took it so well. And he is smart, knows the answers because he personally knows, it's his business to know. Hillary is programmed.

2. Denise Evans

Registered

I think she was using a lot of what Donald believes, I mean trying to copy him, just seemed that way. Like she's trying to win people by subtly copying Trumps plans, making them sound like her own??

3. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes Ken, I don't know if I'm right, but I so feel Donald is honest. And I see the facts on Hillary, watch her facial expressions, and I do not trust her to be honest. I'm just an average citizen, and I think there are plenty of "me's" out here that see this as well, I am praying so:) Yes, I think she is a very good liar, it seems to have served her well so why stop right.

If she can plant doubts, she may win more votes. I think too many people know, thanks to the "underground" that puts out the truth on these things. But Donald himself is the one I look more at than media, never media is what I say.

4. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

@Denise Happyfeet
    1) Copy Trump? You're kidding, right? :DI guarantee there is nothing about Donald Trump that Hillary
    Clinton or anyone else wants or needs to copy.
    2) Moderator Lester Holt let Trump interrupt and go on and on too many times. He should have shut him up.
    3) Trump lost his temper several times and dodged specific questions. No surprise there.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

He asked Hillary questions about policy, while he asked Trump about the birther issue and his tax returns. He didn't ask her about Benghazi, her emails, or her many lies. Of course, she is going to be able to spend more time talking about issues because she wasn't asked anything that was designed to distract from her message.

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

Bill O'Reilly's pre-debate talk was good. He summed it up so well at the end, saying that no matter what either said in the debate, Trump's people will still be with him, and same with Hillary. I believe that to be true. It will just depend on how many she actually has voting for her, and how many he has. That is, unless the vote is tampered with which I so, pray not to happen.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

True Ken, even I noticed that. I was proud of Trump to not allow that mod to keep him from responding, wtg Donald;)

8. Denise Evans

Registered

He's doing great:)

9. Denise Evans

Registered

He does have some allergies, I recognize it because I have them. I think Hillary's only "real" sickness was to do with allergies/equilibrium I'll bet. I don't know, but one thing I know is I am so glad I watched. He just did so well, he is a real man of the people, at least the "real" people of this country, as well as other countries. It's really bad when a crook can run for president, but wait, we've had a few of those haven't we;)

10. Ken Anderson

That was definitely not the case with CBS.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

I don't think Trump did well at all. It's certainly not going to change my vote, but it wasn't a good performance by Trump. Agreeing with Hillary on depriving someone of their constitutional rights because the president chooses to put them on a no-fly list was just wrong, on so many levels. How can it be unconstitutional to stop and frisk someone during a period of unrest but okay to deprive someone of their constitutional rights on the whim of a president? Personally, I don't think he will do that as president but I can see him losing some support from people on that because he came off as being very weak on the Second Amendment.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

I ended up with NBC and they were way biased. I don't understand why the media (main-stream biggies) are so biased. Is it they are being bought like some say?

13. Denise Evans

Registered

I love how Hillary can simply chalk up her emails with a "I made a mistake" LOL! And the fact that she is getting away with it. But I don't believe anyone gets away with wrong-doing. Not in the end.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

I didn't have any idea what that was about Ken. I don't understand all of it. I'm saying imo, he did well against someone that is so "schooled" in political (all things political). If you're around, could you tell me about what that was all about? Was he agreeing with all of what she said, or just part. Was there a good part to what she said?

15. Denise Evans

Registered

I thought her yacks on prisons, laws, whatever, were really comical because of her being a law-breaker, but above the law.