Is Anybody Going To Be Watching The Presidential Debate Tomorrow Night?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Marilyn Pahl, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

are you serious Gary, I mean I must be missing something (no laughing, lol) but I don't see anyone but her same ole face? You mean she is not the "real" Hillary? I need some more pics I guess if that's what you're saying;) I do know that she certainly didn't look sick, and never coughed once during the 1.5 hour debate. That's why I don't think that whole fiasco with her fainting was for real, or it was just as some said, tired, allergies, equilibrium.

I thought that was a really caring of all her body guards to just drag her to the van, and how compassionate everyone looked. Not! Maybe they hate their jobs, I can understand that!!

2. Denise Evans

Registered

October 1, wow, it's coming up isn't it. I am feeling less stressed, which I never would have believed could happen. But I think I've come to terms with the possibility of Hillary winning, the possibility is there, I have to consider it. I can't live in lala land when like a lot of folks on Facebook, which is where I go to get pumped up, or absolutely sick of the ways some of the "right" are acting and talking. Of course I buy right in and join in like an idiot.

I try not to, and just stay away when it gets me too riled up. That isn't going to do this country any good, more people fighting a name-calling.

I at least don't feel like we will be instantly run over with all kinds of criminals/terrorists, and have all our guns, and other rights taken away. Ok, I have to stop writing this stuff, my fear is coming back, LOL!

What are the rest of you thinking this first day of October on this subject? I am following this Trey Gowdy, I sure enjoy listening to him grill some of these people. It's like half the time, they either "try" to change the subject, or just avoid the direct question with some convoluted answer.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I saw that on FB, Denise that is why I never mention my politics on FB. I never share or like if it's political or religious.

I agree, either one can win....best to accept that and just go on and hope for the best.

I can't wait til it's over...and I hope it is over once the election is over....

Denise Evans likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

I honestly feel the same, it's taken a lot to get me to this point, and I'm sure I'll get riled up again, but maybe not, I hope. We get to vote, but it's up to the Electoral College, not the popular vote. I wish I'd known about I'd payed attention years ago so I could have been pushing to get that changed. Don't even know when that happened. I was still believing whoever gets the most people to vote for them wins, LOL! Not to mention realizing how much of my social security, along with everyone elses, has been stolen away from us:( They only count the last 10 years of employment?? How did we let that one slide into play, geesh.

Yvonne Smith and Chrissy Cross like this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I don't know about SS since I'm only eligible
    For widows benefits anyway.

Did know about the Electoral College though.

6. Denise Evans

Registered

I think I understand the Electoral College, what did you mean CC?

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I thought you said you didn't know about the electoral college? Never mind....I was out at Walgreens when I typed that...waiting for my drugs. :)

I don't know what's going on with prices but I saw vitamins that cost $52.99!! When did this happen?

I bought my vitamin D at a decent price though...$7.99 for 100, plus it was buy one bottle get the other free.

I even told the pharmacist that they might have made an error on the prices in the vitamin aisle but he said "no".

Guess I should look through my Supplemental book and get some free. $50 worth a month...probably one bottle but still free, lol.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't know what your scripts cost you, but my doc writes me a script for my Vitamin D3 and mine is covered 100% for that.

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I dint get a crept for the vitamin D3 ...just buy OTC. If it gets more expensive I will though.