Is Hillary Playing With A Full Deck?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

That just shows how upside down the world is getting. When you show concern for a person’s health you are now criticised. That was compaction at one time.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

After I read your statement I had a little laugh at the word "compaction" which I imagine was supposed to say, "compassion.". Spell check can be an evil entity can it not?
    Then I thought about it a little and observed a bit of truth, for what used to be deemed as compassion we are now forced into compaction. That is, we must compact what we think we should say into something so small that no one will notice for fear that someone like the Clinton's might wish to make us dead.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is an interesting article, and it concerns what would happen if a presidential candidate dies just before the election. I have been wondering if Hillary will make it long enough to be elected (assuming that she was the winner), and thought that even if she is elected, she will not live long enough to actually make it through even the first term. Pretty much, it seems to me like Tom Kaine is the actual contender; but running on Hillary's popularity and experience (such as it is).
    But, here is something that says we might still have a totally different person chosen as president, or no election at all, should one of the candidates die before being elected. So, basically, if Hillary dies, then they do not just choose Tim Kaine to be her replacement; but they then stop the whole election process, and the president is simply chosen, not elected.
    Scary !
    http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...ould-delay-or-eliminate-presidential-election

6. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

lots a problems

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

It is a big joke if FBI really wanted the e-mails all they would have to do is ask the NSA because they have them all even ours. I would be not suprised if that is where the leaked e-mail are coming from.

8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I dare you say Hillary has a health problem she went to Doctor Dr. Jimmy Kimmel on TV in front of the whole world showing his mind boggling proof that Hillary is completely health by doing a test of opening a pre opened bottle of pickles this is his trade mark mental/physical exam for this doctor. She done it in a sitting position show that it was even more difficult for her. Just how many experts dose Hillary have to get before the alt-right media will leave her alone.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

This happen yesterday.

Hillary is very ill in Cleveland she had a coughing fit that went on for about four minutes and spoke after as a weak voice after on the plane she gave a press conference which she had to stop because of a coughing fit but the MSM did not say one word about it. She had a meeting at the Rothschild mansion were she took questions from children it only cost them 2 thousand five hundred dollars a question.
    I think the Rothschild called her in and said we don’t care if your dead you better win that election or you will be dead.
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/hillary-suffers-epic-coughing-fit-on-labor-day/

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  10. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

the liberal media covered it up wonder why hmmm GMA this morning ran a few secs on the vid then started right in on Trump

11. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Ken Anderson likes this.
  12. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

If Hillary should get elected her first act will be to pardon herself for all her crimes. That's why she desperately wants to win.

Frank Sanoica and Yvonne Smith like this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The elites that paid Hillary millions/billions of dollars to win this election [her owners] are on her case and want here to win dead or alive and if she does not win they will kill her and she knows it. That’s why she is trying to blame the whole world for everything she has done and not taking responsibility for her actions

14. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

A lady always knows when to leave a room....Can't wait to see her leave when Trump gets in.:)

15. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Bobby Cole ..... "for fear that someone like the Clinton's might wish to make us dead."

Which of course might even apply to innocent bystanders, mistaken in identity by the Grim Reapers.

Bobby Cole likes this.