I've Lost All Interest In Shopping Recently

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Holly Saunders, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Micki Pembroke

Micki Pembroke Veteran Member
    Registered

I guess i really haven't taken enough time to check things out. Thanks Bess.....Fabric :):):):):).

2. Micki Pembroke

Micki Pembroke Veteran Member
    Registered

Love shopping too, Lois, just not in stores with crowds of people......Thank goodness for us women, we were born to shop, and well i may add.:D.

Yvonne Smith and Lois Winters like this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I think the "Fresh" grocery deliveries are free now, too. I was reading that just yesterday. I haven't ordered any groceries from Amazon yet, though.

But yesterday my husband got a new iPhone 11 and I went to Amazon and ordered a leather case for it (and a box of Lindor truffles for me :p). The package was on our porch a couple of hours ago. And I have had more than my share of chocolate for this evening. :D

4. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I love my Amazon Prime. I don't pay extra for anything at all.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  5. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Well yesterday Monday the 30th we went visiting some friends in London.. and while there we did some shopping in the afternoon..absolute chaos.. just as bad if not worse than pre Christmas . We weren't expecting it tbh, thinking that it would most likely be busy today NBew Year eve.. boy, were we mistaken?.. still we managed to find a parking space after a while in the overflowing retail stores car park, and I dragged my stoical husband who really didn't want to be there, into the department store post Christmas sales...

he tolerates it occasionally with me because I'm a fast shopper so he doesn't have to spend hours going from shop to shop..and yesterday was no different. I spotted exactly what I wanted within a very short few minutes

2 pairs of ankle boots..One pair of dark brown brogues reduced from £149 to £59... and the second tan pair reduced from £99 to just £32... fabulous, and we came back out, and off to a smaller town nearer home to have a pre new year drink with some friends at the village pub

here's my new boots...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Good job, Holly. I have a pair very similar to the bottom pic. Enjoy.

Faye Fox likes this.
  7. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I too have those bottom ones already Beth.. 2 other pairs one in tan , and one in black.. but I've had them for years, so I thought it's time for an upgrade.. :D

Faye Fox and Beth Gallagher like this.