J D Vance

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Since D. Trump openly praised the ladies when the press gave them so much grief so yeah, she could very well be part of a team that is supposed to protect him again.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  2. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Instead of DEI hiring I would like to see a height rule stating that all agents on the body team must be taller than the protectee regardless of gender.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Reminds me of the old RCMP. They used to require all the applicants to be at least 6’ or something like that.
    Wouldn’t be a bad idea for the SS as well except it would ruin their equality requirements.

Which makes me think. Ya know, I don’t recall a dwarf ever being in office.
    I think we need a black female dwarf for VP. I know we already have a couple of mental dwarfs but that doesn’t count.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Vada Bloom

Registered

Families are protected too. So is the current VP. I don’t think she is very tall but ok. Wouldn’t the shorter agents go on the teams of the short protected? Is the job about being fair to DEI or actually keeping the president and others safe? It’s time to get WOKE out of the goal or just admit we can’t protect them because it’s more important to be politically correct and disband the incompetent Secret Service.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The thing is, a major portion of the DEI hires are hired by DEI hires but I do totally agree with ya Vada.

As it is, I have this unshakable feeling that the FBI and the SS have been sabatoged and pockets are being filled to give as little protection for Trump as they can get away with.

Don Alaska and Vada Bloom like this.
  6. Vada Bloom

Registered

Government agencies are so screwed up I don't see how they can ever be straightened out, especially when the electorate doesn't pay attention and doesn't really care.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.