Joe Biden Dementia, Possible Resignation, And Replacement Candidate

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 1, 2024.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

oops, hit the wrong button, didn't get my reply in Yvonne, so here'tis:

this was all a good read, but the part about people being shocked concerns me the most. Either it's die-hard democrats that do not care as long as they vote for a democrat, or people who have literally been out of touch with reality.

Some don't have internet, some don't even look at anything "political" and shy away, or run from anyone that mentions our government. What bugs me is that talking about saving our country doesn't sound like "just" politics to me and you would thing that would get everyone's attention, maybe it did. But what is encouraging is that some finally took a look, for whatever reason!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2024
  2. Denise Evans

Registered

This is super easy to believe, makes perfect sense!

3. Denise Evans

Registered

I believe Joe is definitely ill, and have believed that it is elder abuse to stand him up instead of give him the treatment he needs.

I'd have to read a bit more between dementia and Altzheimers though because to me, it looks like dementia. My sil had Parkinson's and died from it. She didn't have the symptoms I see in biden. Michael J. Foxe's Parkinson's is well documented for all to see, and I don't see the same symptoms in Michael either, as I do in biden.

Just an inquiring mind here because that's just what I've seen with those that have it, and it's only been those 2 people.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The word behind the scenes was that Haley was the one in line. Pence is a non-started, but Nikki is a supporter of the wars and the Deep State. She also had the most delegates other than Trump.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It is looking more and more like Biden is either gone, or in bad condition, and still no word from either him or even from Jill Biden. Bibs Netanyahu is on his way to the US for a scheduled meeting with a Biden tomorrow, which has now been cancelled, and i am reading that Harris is refusing to meet with him also, and that Netanyahu has now asked to meet with President Trump instead.
    Truly, I am still expecting to either hear that Biden is dying, or already dead, and we will see Harris (or someone) installed as the temporary president.

The Twitter post says that Biden supports Harris, and she has been gradually getting support from some states, but it still seems pretty uncertain to me whether or not she will take over Biden’s place in the presidential campaign .
    Another interesting thing floating around (rumor ?), is that Jill has said that she still intends to be at the opening ceremony for the summer Olympics because she was scheduled there on July 26th. This seems pretty strange to me, if true.

John Nopales and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

"Dr" Biden is loath to give up her throne as first lady (and puppeteer), so she will undoubtedly attend every televised public event between now and when the new president is sworn in.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know whether Biden is physically ill or simply feeling humiliated and sad about getting the bum's rush from those he considered supporters. Either way, he is keeping a low profile, which come to think of it is nothing out of the ordinary. They like to keep him sequestered so he can't go off unscripted.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

There was no televised press conference when he pulled out of the race. I wonder if he's been told of his decision. I wonder if he knows he endorsed Kamala.

9. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I do wonder if Jill will take a page out of the Clinton handbook and steal the White House silverware, some plates, linens and a few paintings on her way out?
    Instead of classified documents, she can hang the portrait of G. Washington and Abe Lincoln in their garage.

11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

And take all of the letters J from the keyboards.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This could be a possible answer to Biden's cognitive decline:

John Brunner and Bobby Cole like this.