Kamala Harris

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ed Wilson, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

He's right(Tucker), it is like senility, and I wish we had some clips of her before her position in government?? Wasn't she a lawyer? Criminal Lawyer or what? "Well my client did this, and does that, because that's what he does" "I rest my case". :confused:o_O

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Great News!!
    Using the Oval Office as a backdrop, in an interview with Bill Whittaker on 60 minutes this last Sunday, Kamala Harris has assured us that “Joe Biden is very much alive”.
    The answer Ms. Harris gave was in response to a question as to whether she can step in if Joe can’t finish the job to which she followed with, “I’m not a political pundit but” joe biden is very much alive.

My question is, as opposed to what? We are all assured by some broadcasts that he is still breathing but alive in what sense?
    Another question might be as to how they chose the Oval Office as the backdrop if she didn’t expect to be taking that seat?

It was suggested by Greg Gutfeld that Kamala might have started a new campaign slogan for the 2024 elections. (369 more days by the bye)
    Vote for Joe Biden, He Is Very Much Alive!

Now THAT’S whom I wish to vote for. Someone who is very much alive.
    I guess compared to some of the dead voters who have registered to vote, that’s saying something. Wouldn’t want a dead person to vote for a dead person now would we?

I mean, it isn’t like it hasn’t happened before……https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/dead-man-pennsylvania-state-representative

Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
    Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Biden’s behavior now can mostly be explained by his senility. Kamala though is just plain weird. I have never met anyone that behaves the way she does. It just makes me feel like there is something wrong with her but I have no clue what.

4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

As I have indicated before, I have no proof but she talks and acts like someone who really enjoys her weed.

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Senator Kennedy’s recent comments regarding Ms. Harris:
    “She’s not capable and if her IQ gets to 75, she should sell”!

Mary Stetler and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Kamala Harris says...

“When we talk about the children of the community, they are a children of the community.”

“So Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong.”

“The significance of the passage of time, right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time.”

“It is time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day.”

o_O

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And there is a resolution actually in Congress now to use the 25th Amendment to make her President. How do you think that will work?

8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Those words bring tears to my eyes. Such wisdom (sniff) so profound (sniff) and sooooo right ! (snort).
    We do not deserve such a wonderful specimen of humanity and womanhood. (gak, hack, snort, sniff)

I wanna hear about the school buses again. (sniff)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Kamala again knows nothing about Ukraine or Russia to say this. If we want more years of "biden" or his puppeteers then sure, put in another puppet. If it's even possible, she would be worse than biden. I'm really glad I skip even listening to her stupid word-salads. Whoever came up with that term definitely had kamala in mind :rolleyes:

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  10. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I think Ken Buck (R-CO) needs his butt kicked. The Republicans are ignorant to make such a move at this point.

11. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Sounds like a beauty pageant contestant.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Beth Gallagher

Registered

13. Denise Evans

Registered

What are his reasons I wonder? I can't imagine anyone think she would be better, except the Trump-haters o_O

14. Denise Evans

Registered

My sentiments exactly, but you can get away with it better than I can. Or at least you handle the left-winged confrontation better than I do.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Just trying to make a name for himself I suppose. I don't believe she'd be any worse than Biden; they are about the same in my book and the puppeteers would be running the show as usual. I'd just hate for the first black woman American President to be Kamala. There are so many well-qualified black women and she is an absolute farce. The democrats' penchant for "diversity at all costs" has cost them dearly.

Bobby Cole likes this.