Kamala Harris

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ed Wilson, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Let's hope the Right, and I don't mean the Rhinos, can out-smart the Left's many Tenticles ;) We know they will do anything to further pollute America. Seems funny if they plan on living here. Maybe Big Tech is working on a giant bubble for all those rich "above our laws", can live in and keep from being infested by their own pollution.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Apparently, she can't even find a map.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

To bad some of our brightest kids don't run for things like that but I figure they're too damn smart, and know being "beautiful" isn't really much to base your life on.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think that has been Kamala's only asset for years now.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

I think I've heard some stories about her escapades. I'd say it's true that she made her way to the top using something other than brains.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  6. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Makes my brain hurt just thinking of it.

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Kamala was in Puerto Rico last week, and when she came upon a man singing outside of a community center, she smiled and clapped with the music. What she did not realize is his song was in protest of her visit.

[​IMG]

LOL!!!!!

Link to story complete with video.

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

What isn’t funny as in Ha-Ha is that her district is largely Latino, she wants open borders to mostly Latinos and doesn’t have a working knowledge of Spanish?

John Brunner and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Now there's one fool I will never tolerate.

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

She is an attorney who served as DA of San Francisco, Attorney General of California, and in the U.S. Senate before ascending to the Vice Presidency.

Yes, I know there are questions about the role her bedroom habits might have played in her earlier positions, but I think she can't be as dumb as she seems.

What do you think the chances are that, with the right coaching, she could pull off a reasonably good campaign in the next few months? It wouldn't take a lot because if she could stop the cackling and the meaningless ramblings, the media would do everything possible to elevate her.

Could she beat Trump in a fair contest? I doubt it, but I also doubt it would be a fair contest. In comparison to Joe Biden, if she could keep from tripping over herself, she could be made to look good, which could attract some legitimate votes from people who hate Trump or are otherwise loyal to the Democratic Party. I wouldn't underestimate the cheating that is likely to go on if they determine that they can pull it off.

With all of our government agencies weaponized against Trump, no one is going to objectively look into charges of cheating seriously, and they have millions of illegals in whose names illegitimate votes could be cast. I wouldn't expect to find a lot of illegals lining up at the voting booth, but I would expect Democrat operatives to submit their ballots in polling places they control.

I wouldn't be complacent about a Trump victory in November, even if Michelle Obama doesn't get into the race.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2024
    Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think Kamala is as dumb as she seems, but has gotten by on her looks and her willingness to do as she is told. She might be able to run a campaign. Biden did in 2020 and he was compromised even then. That is why he stayed in the basement and didn't campaign. Kamala might be able to pull that off too. I hope that many more folks have seen behind the workings of the Democrat machine and their media minions, but perhaps not. Trump isn't perfect by any means, but people who have actually met him and taken time to know him come away with an idea that he really is a good guy and not at all like his public persona. I think hopes are very high as to what Trump can do to bring the country back, and I hope he can pull off most of it should he get past the cheating and get into office.

Beth Gallagher and Ken Anderson like this.
  13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

We are so susceptible to marketing techniques, we used to buy pet rocks.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

They said that the reason that the VP debate can’t be scheduled is because of the possibility of Biden resigning, or some other way being removed from the campaign, putting Harris on as the presidential choice, and someone else as her VP pick, which would be decided at the DNC maybe.
    So, if Biden is gone, there will not be a debate between Harris and Vance.
    Even worse, it would be Harris/Trump debate.
    Or maybe better, I can imagine how badly Trump would make someone like Kamala look in a debate, if he chose to do so.

Don Alaska and Vada Bloom like this.
  15. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

Ken Anderson,

The Spanish SPEAKERS ...in USA and overseas...call her QUEMALA (burnt her) or QUE MALA (too evil) HARRIS.

Don Alaska likes this.