Kamala Harris

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ed Wilson, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think many Blacks would think that, or even many Whites. But, I totally understand what you are saying. I just read that Trump is saying the election will be a "walk in the park" for him to win. He doesn't think Harris has a chance. IOW, easier to beat than Biden would've been.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Let's see, first woman President. Interesting, but just how many voters will go for that?

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It didn't help Hillary.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Harris is a confirmation of my assertion that you don't have to be smart to be a lawyer. She was even Attorney General of our most populous state, and she is dumber than a box of rocks.

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I find it disturbing and annoying that the first woman president could possibly be a DEI candidate. Just think of that... the most powerful person in the world a cackling puppet.

upload_2024-7-22_13-44-40.png

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Kamala has just landed with AF2 in Delaware, supposedly to talk with Biden’s campaign staffers (now her staffers), but possibly she is there to be sworn in, is what the rumors are saying.
    Meanwhile , Netanyahu lands in DC with neither the president or vice-president there to meet him. I am thinking we may have more news incoming before too long.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  8. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

Kamala Harris spoke at Delaware election headquarters this afternoon, apparently with Joe Biden (?) speaking up in the background.

9. Yvonne Smith

I listened to the recording of Biden speaking. It sounds similar to his voice, but does not talk like Biden does. We all have heard him stopping, trying to find the word he wants, and saying a wrong word, and just hesitating mid-sentence. In the recording, he speaks right along for 4-5 minutes, not pauses, so stutters, nothing like Biden usually does when he speaks.
    There is a video of some other woman speaking and she played the Biden recording. When Kamala mentioned it, she starts to say “recording’, and then she stops herself and says “call”, like Biden was actually on the call with her.
    People are saying it is probably an AI voice recording, meant to sound like Biden. They are saying that he is supposed to be back athe he White House tomorrow, so if he is really okay, then we should actually see and hear him speaking.

Tom Galty, Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Here is what they are saying about Harris not being eligible to become president, since neither of her parents were American citizens when she was born, they were just students in this country. It says the president must be a natural born American, from parents who were American citizens.

IMG_6779.jpeg

Bobby Cole and John Nopales like this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Joe hasn't sounded that good in several years. If he can talk like that, why would he drop out of the race? He could name names and recite numbers, which are things he has had particular problems with.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2024
  12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Aren't you an American citizen if you are born on American soil? Isn't that what Anchor Babies are? The citizenship of the parents is irrelevant.

13. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Speaking of anchor babies:

Here in NYC wealthy Chinese national women come here to give birth, then go back to raise kid in China, then kid has American citizenship. I call this infiltration. NYC closes down these fancy clinics, but they spring up new ones.

For me, this is much more dangerous to the US than whining about some poor people from Central America, etc. seeking a better llfe.

So, these American citizens might be spies for China when they grow up. What about this aspect of anchor baby? How do you feel about this situation I described?

14. Yvonne Smith

That is an excellent question, and would make a great topic for its own thread. It is off-topic here, but you could start a thread specifically about anchor babies, and we can discuss it, @Lulu Moppet .

15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Unfortunately, you are correct sir.
    Under the 14th Amendament, Kamala is a citizen.

If it was any different then she would have to take additional instructions from B. Obama as to the proper people to grease in order to have the paperwork falsified.