Kamala Harris

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ed Wilson, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

She is busy being introduced as the next president......

Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

This is interesting, and it makes you think that she knows she is not going to be inaugurated later this month. The last information from Joe Biden was that “he and Kamala would resign their Senate seats on January 6th”, so maybe this would still happen; but I am thinking not.

39CBD0F0-A6A4-460B-B25A-575D18640610.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Let’s see. If she resigns then the Governor of California has to pick a senator which will undoubtedly be a Dem. If, for some reason Biden doesn’t get the nod then she keeps her seat thereby being able to pick up her senatorial paycheck whilst holding onto the lobbyists and other outside monies she gleans from her position of power.

Sounds like she either doesn’t trust the good governor to make the right decision or she’s afraid of losing her multimillion dollar uh......paycheck.

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Bobby, do you always agree with every post Yvonne does?

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

It is going to be interesting to see what happens on the 20th. Will President Trump have to be forced out of the White House? Or, will we have two Presidents (former and elect) and their First Ladies living there? Now, that would be insane-to-hilarious.

6. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

She will do alright. No one Biden could have chosen would please everyone. In these divided troubling
    times she's as good as anyone of us might have chosen who could have helped Biden's ticket. GOP
    members would like no one Biden picked because they don't like Biden. Anyway, it is a done deal.
    Maybe she will be president some day. We all know sooner or later the president of the United States
    will be a female, so why not. He, the president is a democrat, she is a democrat, he likes her, therefore,
    I do, too. The loyal opposition, being virtually the exact opposite, politically, is not expected to like his choice.

7. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes (Yawn), and she will be sworn in as vice president along with Biden as president in a few weeks. I do feel bad for Bobby and Evonne.

8. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Huh? The above belongs in the conspiracy section, right? Last time I checked, today is 1/4/21. She will resign when she said she'll resign, 1/6/21.

9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I feel bad for our country when she becomes president... and she surely will become president soon. I predict by July 4, 2021. She is the most extreme liberal of all the Democrat candidates who ran. Even the Democrats don't like her. She garnered less than 2% of votes in the primary. How she got chosen as candidate for vice-president, I can't imagine. There were others who would have been much better choices.

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

First, how about learning to spell someone’s name correctly before engaging in conversation.

Now, and why would you feel badly for me or Yvonne? You do not know Yvonne nor myself so your stated feelings are extremely disingenuous to say the very least.
    Personally, if Biden and Harris are sworn in I will feel badly for the nation and yes, that includes you too.
    Your hatred of Donald Trump really matters so much that you would sacrifice the whole of the U.S. just so you can stand back a giggle?
    You and everyone in this nation really knows that Kamala is no more ready to lead this nation than AOC or Maxine Waters but just because CNN says orange man bad you are all in.
    Pitiful.

Emma Potter and Al Amoling like this.
  11. James Hintze

Registered

After four years of Trump and you worry about "ready to lead this nation..." Sorry about the typo.

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

We’re talking about Harris here or was that a typo too..........?
    A woman who hasn’t seriously done anything on her own to get where she landed.
    A woman who is so lacking for validity that she plagiarized Martin Luther King’s words in an interview.
    A woman so divisive that during her campaign for the Presidency called Biden everything except a child of God yet when the DNC picked her for vice she said, “It was only a debate”. In other words, was she lying when she was debating or was she lying when she said it was only a debate?
    Either Biden is a racist or he is not. Either Biden has always been a do nothing senator or he was not.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  13. James Hintze

Registered

OK Bobby, I have to admit that my vote last November was more a vote against Trump than for Biden. He is a center right politician, as were Obama and the “Democrat” president before him, Clinton. If Senator Mitch hadn't been so crippled by racism, he would have been able to work Obama to move the country further to the right, as the Republicans did with Clinton.

That said, I hope that VP Harris, the new Cabinet, and some of the people in congress (mostly the women) will be able to move the Biden presidency in the right direction. If that doesn't happen, then the downfall of our system, and our place in the world, will continue to collapse, and people our age might be lucky in that we won't be around to experience said collapse.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

No matter what happens and who gets the nod, I ALWAYS pray for those in power. My country is always first and my dislike for certain personalities comes dead last.
    There have been a number of people that I have hired that I personally disliked but since I knew they were capable of excellence I put my own feelings aside.

In this case, one has to measure what the proposed vice president is capable of doing and if that person cannot handle the catbird seat then that person shouldn’t be there. In my studied opinion, Harris can’t but I’m afraid that she will be put into that position.

15. Yvonne Smith

Just like Joe Biden, Kamala Harris has plagiarized her stories from other people. Here is an example, which she basically copied a story told by Martin Luther King about a little girl who was too young to speak properly, and said “fweedom”, instead of freedom. There are many examples of Biden doing this same thing, and most likely there are others from Harris as well.

A10ADB4F-BEFB-4246-9EB6-76076F80678C.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.