Kamala Harris

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ed Wilson, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I couldn't see the video as I refuse to sign in and it was not available according to my computer if I didn't sign in to YouTube. I guess it contains "mature content" and I am too young to view it. Either that or they want to track anyone watching stuff that goes against the narrative. I just saw a post from Cardinal Dolan of New York regretting that Kamala has refused an invitation to the Al Smith dinner. Every Presidential candidate in the last 40 years form all sides has attended the dinner...with the exception of Walter Mondale who lost 49 of the 50 states. Chuck Schumer and others are pressuring her to go, but many see an anti-Christian campaign as well as an anti-Jewish campaign emerging form the administration should she win. Trump has accepted.
    https://nypost.com/2024/09/24/us-ne...appointed-harris-is-skipping-al-smith-dinner/

Mary Stetler and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Pastor Williams is a black “overcomers” pastor who is saying that the church is bowing down to the “party” of the LGBTQ community.
    Now, he didn’t say what or who WE should vote for but he did insist that HE wouldn’t stand / vote for the party that allowed the butchering of children and would put parents in jail for not allowing their children to be sexualized nor stand for the party who would approve of trans women to be teaching or trans women to be reading stories to children in libraries or open up girls restrooms for boys.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Folks believed Obama’s promise to lower the sea levels so Kamala can promise to stop hurricanes.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

A little more hope. Dead people are being purged from voter roles. But there was no voter interference against Trump in 2020 if these dead people were on the rolls?

Don Alaska likes this.