Kavanaugh's Swearing In

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Hal Pollner, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'm not sure what language that is but I don't think I like the tone. If it was intended to be as combative as it sounds, please tone it down.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Innocent until proven guilty is the usual standard, and, although I wasn't quite like @Bobby Cole, I was too busy working and studying to get into too much trouble. Girls and women were put on a pedestal when I was was maturing, and we never did anything that would be construed a disrespect in my circle of friends.

And @Peter Renfro from the tone of your posts, you should have been lectured earlier in life.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In light of the present display of ignorance, when one quotes a post it is generally known that the quotor is replying to the quotee.
    In other words, I am lecturing YOU. And, my dad is dead and long gone so I am definitely not your son and about that comment toward my mother, I do believe you have me confused with someone you might have really fathered. Poor kid.

So, I can now charge you with ignorance as well as sexual assault and I have proof of the ignorance and I still do not have to have proof of the assault.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Hot Damn, You flyin now Skippy. Betcha you are just giddy with your sense of righteousness. Now I got a proposition for you, how out you just ignore my posts, and I'll quit actin the fool. I got plenty of time on my hands, I have been accused of being mentally unbalanced, and I garner great enjoyment from trolling folks like you that are perfect in every way. What do ya say there Bobby?

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

You may be right concerning the fool part but that is your own opinion of yourself.
    Here’s the thing. You posted a thread which tells of the health phobia you have and for that, I am sympathetic but isn’t the brain supposed to receive as much care or more than the body?
    Take care of it and you might find some real intelligence in there then all of that name calling and colloquial expressionism will be a thing of the past.
    By the bye, perhaps your son’s name is Skippy? Now I know you’re confused.

Be good to yourself for a change. Good air in, bad air out. Repeat.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Anything that is not related to Kavanaugh's swearing-in is off-topic. Let's get back on topic, please.

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered