Many Truths Start In Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The world is being controlled by fear, yes.

However, Those who are at peace with the Creator and have a clear conscience, are not afraid and have not been.

No one I know or met all year long had any problem with any so-called 'virus',

but many have been harmed by the government's rules, mandates and interventions (controlled / deceived/ or intimidated by pharmakeia (which controls the money that runs the government and pays their checks and bills monthly) ?)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Registered

This photo comparison reminds me (from a PBS/OETA documentary a month or two ago) of the comparison of the young school children (and all adults) forced to salute hitler...
    like today ?

3. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

In the course of my career in health, I have dealt with numerous infectious diseases over the years and never have I run into a panic situation such as this. The media is controlled by those who have been feeding all this "gaslighting" to us for years and the very young and many elderly are falling for it. On another site when I and one other person mention this controlling of the masses we are jumped on as though we were traitors to our country of the first order. I have been stating since the beginning of this mess that when we had the Sars scare in 2003, that we'd best tread cautiously. There are those who will never be happy until we are completely slaves to the state. Bullets and bombs won't do it, but fear of disease will. But try to convince those who are hooked. When we see the headlines of a huge number of deaths for a week, it doesn't tell anyone just exactly what caused all those deaths. Everyone assumes it is COVID-19 that is the culprit. Intelligent people would be wise to demand an exact cause of death of each one.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Compare just found covid deaths world wide, with other >>
    (8 million due to /linked to pollution, up from 6 million a few years ago, each year)
    (UNDER 2 million from 'covid' (they say) .... )

"https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-pollution-linked-deaths-in-world-study-finds
    The report also named ambient air pollution responsible for 40% of all pollution-related deaths, led by China, India and Pakistan (1.2 million, 1.2 million and 130,000 respectively)."

"The number of global deaths linked to pollution just
    exceeded those from tobacco use, which stands at about
    8 million, but greatly eclipsed deaths from alcohol and drugs, high-sodium diets, HIV, malaria, TB, and war, it said."
    ----------------------------------

Globally, as of 5:02pm CET, 11 December 2020, there have been 69,143,017 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including

1.6 million deaths, reported to WHO.

https://covid19.who.int/

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Red Pill Your Friends: The Human Farmers

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

ouch.... As shown in the video, "we are the human guinea pigs" ..... Even though I first saw this revelation last century,

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I am not a fan of infoware but they do come out with facts long before main street media will ever tell you if they even do.
    A church bishop tells about the evil deep state using this virus to make the deep state reset.

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

In the middle ages, the warning was broadcast worldwide - it wasn't calling this a "deep state reset" though. no,
    it was (and is) called a new world order/ one world government,
    first written about thousands of years ago in prophecies so far every bit accurate and true.

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been seeing that also, along with a police record that is supposed to be from LAPD that shows he was arrested. However, other people are saying (which makes sense to me) that if he was arrested by federal officers, he would not have an LAPD arrest record.
    Lin Wood posted on Twitter that Adam Schiff had a bad Christmas, which made it sound like he know about the arrest; but apparently there was some threats made or something like that, and that was why Schiff had a bad day.
    I think that the Feds would not arrest him at an airport full of people unless it was unavoidable for some reason.
    They are also saying that Bill Clinton has died; but so far there is no documentation of that happening either.

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

There is a group of people around the world in high places that have the will and courage to speak out
    If you follow these people you can see what is going to happen before it happens. Charlie Ward, Simon Parks, and Nicholas Veniamin.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered