Megyn Kelly Losing Her Credibility Status ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Here is a couple of women who told Megyn Kelly where to go. It is a good laugh

2. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Martin, this is funny! I love those two women! Thanks for the laugh!

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Of all the Donald Trump stories that we have been hearing about, there is one that hasn't been told until recently. That is the story about Trump sending money to help Sgt. Tahmooressi, the Marine vet tthat was being held in the Mexican prison for almost a year.
    Once the Marine was released, he had no funds because he had spent everything he had on his lawyers, to try and get released from the Mexican prison.

Donald Trump, who had also criticised Obama's lack of concern for helping Sgt. Tahmooressi, quietly sent the Marine $25,000 to help him get his life back together and get a new start in life.
    I would not be surprised if he had not been financially helping Greta to get the Marine released, or maybe even putting some pressure on Mexico, since he has business dealings everywhere.

Here are his comments regarding Obama not doing anything to help Sgt. Tahmooressi.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...obama-hasnt-gotten-marine-jailed-mexico-freed

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I would not trust Donald Trump any more than the others that are running. Donald Trump is discussing the thing people want to hear and hoping that if he got into power he would do something about them. Until a better alternative comes along he will shake up the election. As we know what they say on the election trail is not what they will do when in power.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

His appeal is in the fact that he is different from the other candidates. Thus, there is an idea that maybe he'll be the real deal and, quite frankly, if he were to be on the ballot, I'd probably vote for him. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and, to a lesser extent, Carly Fiorina, have expressed positions that I more strongly support, but I am quite sure they wouldn't follow through on any of them. People are sick of Republican lies, and when I say this, I don't mean to imply that Democrats don't lie -- I'm sure they do, and the appeal of Bernie Sanders is similar to that of Donald Trump, I think, although I don't get it, as he has been a political animal all of his life and, thus, a part of the problem.

Am I convinced that Donald Trump is what we need? No, not at all, but I can be pretty darned sure that none of the others are.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Yvonne, it's nice to know that The Donald puts his money where his mouth is. That's more than I can say for any of the others! I sure hope he gets the nomination and wins.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  7. Magalina Lilis

Magalina Lilis Veteran Member
    Registered

In my opinion, Megyn Kelly's creditably during her stint was questionable. Seriously, why waste valuable air time with a personal attack? Now weeks later, the debate between Trump and Kelly continues.

I wonder how long FOX news continues to be upset with Trump? Can they really choose to not give him air time? We all know it is all about ratings and sensationalized news.

I bet, it is only a matter of time before they invite Trump to FOX news in the hopes of a high rating. I won't tune in. This will not be necessary, It will be all over the internet.

8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Greta Van Susteren seems to have been the most supportive of Donald Trump, maybe because she saw the caring side of him that no one else knew about until recently when she talked about Trump helping Sgt. Tahmooressi.
    I have been following him on my Facebook and Twitter, and everywhere he goes, the everyday people seem to just adore him.
    He was here in Alabama speaking at Mobile, and they had to keep getting a larger venue for him to speak at because so many people wanted to go and hear him for themselves.
    The final place was the huge stadium, which held around 30,000 people (if I remember right). The pictures showed Trump standing in the center of the stadium, and totally surrounded by people on all sides. From what I could see, Donald Trump was the only person there in a suit.
    I am sure there were lots of businessmen there, but the crowd was certainly made up of the general public. There are a whole lot of us "everyday people"; so it is possible that this could be an actual grassroots movement started that will catch all of the politicians by surprise.

Another thing that impresses me is that he does not take financial support from anyone where he feels it will obligate him when he become president. This is certainly a different approach as well.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  9. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm glad to see the top three in the most recent poll are the three non-politicians, Trump, Carson, and Fiorina. Ted Cruz was 4th and he is certainly not a "mainstream" republican. I have high hopes one of them will be our next president.

Pat Davis and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Magalina Lilis

Magalina Lilis Veteran Member
    Registered

Aha. I stand corrected. For some reason, I thought Greta was from CNN. My mistake. I still wonder, if Trump and Kelly will face off again.

Trump sure is gathering large crowds. He is a source of refreshing entertainment to the masses. I would consider going to see him speak. At the same time, I bet Kelly would draw a large crowd, too. Maybe not as a hopeful presidential candidate, but a public curiosity.

By the way, I feel Trump has numerous relevant points.

I agree, but how long will the polls show these results? I would imagine the media will spin the wheels when the announcement for the next Republican candidate arrives. Bet FOX news chooses Kelly to cover this event with whistles blowing.