Migration, Or Invasion?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Diane Lane, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Isis don't want resistance. Isis wants easy targets. In my state, if you have a clean record, you can easily get a permit to carry, if you take the class and pass a test. Should Isis attack a crowd here, chances are someone or many someone's will be shooting back.
    This isn't the case in places like New York, some of the east coast states and cities. Or, like most of Europe where strict gun laws are making victims out of the citizens, rather than armed survivors.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm tired of many in our society and our government, as well, calling those of us with open eyes, terrorists. The fact that people still deny the Holocaust and the Armenian Genocide is enough reason to refuse to accept political correct speech. I find it disgusting that these same people celebrate and support the causes on the left, yet label many reasonable, thinking people, who are actually in the center, terrorists and bigots. One has only to research the backgrounds of O and those with whom he surrounds himself, to learn the truth. He is the radical, along with his crew, and they have no love of this country or those who support it. They are enabling the borders to be opened, while tying the hands of our military, and purging those from the higher ranks who know what is going on. If you're not familiar with Brigitte Gabriel or Act for America, please educate yourself. This book is a good start to doing that, so is her second, They Must Be Stopped.

Ike Willis likes this.
  3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I got this email from my husband's boss.

From "The Heart of an Honest Muslim!"
    By Dr. Tawfik Hamid
    Dr. Hamid is an Egyptian scholar and author of this article.

"I am a Muslim by faith, a Christian by spirit, a Jew by heart, and above all I am a human being."
    I was born a Muslim and lived all my life as a follower of Islam.
    After the barbaric terrorist attacks done by the hands of my fellow Muslims everywhere on this globe, and after the too many violent acts by Islamists in many parts of the world, I feel responsible as a Muslim and as a human being to speak out and tell the truth to protect the world and Muslims as well from a coming catastrophe and war of civilizations.
    I have to admit that our current Islamic teaching creates violence and hatred toward non-Muslims. We Muslims are the ones who need to change. Until now we have accepted polygamy, the beating of women by men, and killing those who convert from Islam to other religions.
    We have never had a clear and strong stand against the concept of slavery or wars, to spread our religion and to subjugate others to Islam and force them to pay a humiliating tax called jizia. We ask others to respect our religion while all the time we curse non-Muslims loudly (in Arabic) in our Friday prayers in the mosques.
    What message do we convey to our children when we call the Jews "descendants of the pigs and monkeys"? [Yet, both Arabs and Jews are descendants of Ibrahim (Abraham)!] Is this a message of love and peace, or a message of hate?
    I have been into [Christian] churches and [Jewish] synagogues where they were praying for Muslims. While all the time, we curse them, and teach our generations to call them "infidels", and to hate them. We immediately jump in a 'knee jerk reflex' to defend Prophet Mohammad when someone accuses him of being a pedophile while, at the same time, ...we are proud with the story in our Islamic books that he married a young girl seven years old [Aisha] when he was above 50 years old.
    I am sad to say that many, if not most of us, rejoiced in happiness after September 11th and after many other terror attacks.
    Muslims denounce these attacks to look good in front of the media, but we condone the Islamic terrorists and sympathise with their cause. Until now our 'reputable' top religious authorities have never issued a fatwa or religious statement to proclaim Bin Laden as an apostate, while an author, like Rushdie, was declared an apostate who should be killed according to Islamic Sharia law just for writing a book criticizing Islam.
    Muslims demonstrated to get more religious rights as we did in France to stop the ban on the hijab (head scarf), while we did not demonstrate with such passion and in such numbers against the terrorist murders. It is our absolute silence against the terrorists that gives the energy to these terrorists to continue doing their evil acts.
    We, Muslims, need to stop blaming our problems on others or on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. As a matter of honesty, Israel is the only light of democracy, civilization, and human rights in the whole Middle East.
    We kicked out the Jews with no compensation or mercy from most of the Arab countries to make them "Jews-free countries" while Israel accepted more than a million Arabs to live there, have their own nationality, and enjoy their rights as human beings. In Israel, women cannot be beaten legally by men, and any person can change his/her belief system with no fear of being killed by the Islamic law of 'apostasy,' while in our Islamic world people do not enjoy any of these rights.
    I agree that the 'Palestinians' suffer, but they suffer because of their corrupt leaders and not because of Israel .
    It is not common to see Arabs who live in Israel leaving to live in the Arab world. On the other hand, we used to see thousands of Palestinians going to work with happiness in Israel, its 'enemy.' If Israel treats Arabs badly as some people claim, surely we would have seen the opposite happening.
    We, Muslims, need to admit our problems and face them. Only then we can treat them and start a new era to live in harmony with humankind. Our religious leaders have to show a clear, and very strong stand against polygamy, paedophilia, slavery, killing those who convert from Islam to other religion, beating of women by men, and declaring wars on non-Muslims to spread Islam.
    Then, and only then, do we have the right to ask others to respect our religion.
    The time has come to stop our hypocrisy and say it openly: We Muslims have to change!

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

5. Ike Willis

Registered

Am I the only one who sees more evil in Obama's face, than in Bashar Assad's, or even Putin's?

th (8).jpe th (7).jpe th (11).jpe

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Not at all. Putin has all but pointed to us as the Evil Empire, and he could make some good points.

7. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

I've seen evil, and it looks just like you or me!!! I'm serious.

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They are forcing these refugees on all countries. In Canada

Syrian refugee coordinator in Montreal to make $1,800 a day to welcome the newcomers to Canada
    They have not been checked to see who these people are. There was 1 million Syrians that went back to Syria when the Russian troops went in. What ever happen to peace and stop all this fighting so all these people can return to their home land. All these UN countries are saying O we have all this military and have to use it. TRY PEACE and end all this fighting just because they don't think the same as me.

9. Ken Anderson

A recent Senate report finds that both the Southern and Northern borders of the United States are significant terrorist pathways into the country.

Ina I. Wonder and Ike Willis like this.
  10. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Dear Donald, would you please ask Canada to build a wall and pay for it? Thank you in advance.

Of course, what good is that? Obama, our Commander-in-Chief, wants to bring in 200,000…last count I heard.

I'm sorry but I'm just afraid because we can't tell who is an extremist right now and who isn't. So, for now, it's best for the US to buy a large peace of land in Syria and protect them there in their own country until they have a history paper trail of being a nice muslim.

Before the San Bernadino terrorist attack, I would have said we'll be happy to take all the mothers and babies. Now, I would say we'll just take the babies since the radical mothers don't care, not even about the life of their own baby. They don't even care if you're a Christian or not. Nobody asked in Paris or California. Wasn't one of the victims a Muslim even? The terrorists are just stupid murderers. They don't even remember who their suppose to be targeting or why.

Edit: Yes, one of the victims was a muslim and former Islamic Extremist. "Among the dead were a mother-of-three who had fled Islamic extremism in Iran as a teenager, a 26-year-old mother with a young son…"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ms-San-Bernardino-massacre.html#ixzz3tf7qEKFb

I didn't watch Obama address the nation last night about it. Did he update us on his plans with the migration/immigration?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

I have included a synopsis of what he had to say on my Facebook page, here. Click on it (the first page) to get to the second page. Basically, he said that very worst thing about the San Bernardino attacks is that they might prompt people to be rude to Muslims, and that the federal government would not tolerate any insults to the Prophet of Islam. He also that the his Administration has already done everything that it intended to do to keep us safe, except to disarm us, and that he intends to take care of that in due course.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    Ike Willis likes this.
  12. Ike Willis

Registered

People stampeded to elect Obama as the first black president. I'd like to see him as the first president arrested for treason.
    Unfortunately, the same people are going to stampede to elect Hillary as the first woman president, and I see little difference between Obama and Hillary.:mad:

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

As these refugees pore into other countries and the US and Canada. They want to disarm all the population but on the other hand they send military equipment to terrorists who have no back ground check.

Ike Willis likes this.
  14. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

They'll have to find my guns before they can take them away, and I bet Mr. O hasn't figured that one out yet. If they ask for them, I'll just recite all the thefts in the area for the last 25 years.:mad:

Ike Willis likes this.
  15. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you for the update, Ken. Looks like I need to go watch that in it's entirety.

Ken Anderson likes this.