Migration, Or Invasion?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Diane Lane, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I may have paraphrased.

2. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

I never voted for B. Hussein Obama. I've always been keenly aware of the red flags in his history, so many shady acquaintances and relatives. It amazes me that the public seems to ignore it all…and so soon after 9/11. And the way his campaign was run too…again, so many red flags. His campaign staff were so computer savvy, blitzed ads everywhere and went door to door to all college campuses, on and on. So what he says doesn't surprise me but it does scare me. The sooner he's out the better.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  3. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

I like Lara, was amazed that this country went nuts for Obama, a man I had no idea even existed before he ran for the presidency. I kept asking, "Who is he? Where did he come from? What was his political history before he asked to be the president of our country?"

No one had any answers, they just looked at me as if I was from lala land. Now, no one wants to talk about the debates or the upcoming elections with me.

Do we need a Q&A sheet to be filled out before we allow anyone to even run for office. In my ignorance I thought there were such forms.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If you dare commend on Islam they clam you are races but Islam is not a race but a religion. They do not call you races if you said anything about Christianity.

The US now say if you say anything against Islam they will search you down and prosecute you for racism

Pat Davis likes this.
  5. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Racism or profiling? "Racism" is not right. "Profiling" would be people who are not being profiled because of their race. They are being profiled because their race has an unusually high incidence of committing crimes in a geographic area. Now we're talking global and not knowing an Islamist from an Extreme Islamist until it's too late.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    Pat Davis and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Islam is a religion, and a Muslim is an adherent of the Islamic religion. It is not a race, so it's not racism. Profiling makes perfect sense, and it doesn't mean depriving people of their rights. It simply means looking more stringently at those who are of the same religion, race, or appearance as those who have proven to be a threat. If two black men held up a liquor store, we would expect that the police would be looking for two black men, and we would not expect them to be pulling over two Japanese women, or detaining two white children, in connection with that. That is profiling, but it's sensible profiling. It becomes a bad thing when it is long-term, and is not in connection with any specific problems, like pulling over black people just because they're black. I don't think anyone is suggesting that.

I know they call is a war on terror but we all know that we are engaged in a war against Islamic terrorists, so it would make sense that we would be extra careful about letting foreign Muslims come into the country.

Fault shouldn't even enter into it. My opinion is that we (the United States) have no business meddling in the affairs of Middle Eastern countries. To a large extent, U.S. policy is at fault for the enmity between the United States and so many Middle Eastern Muslims. That doesn't excuse the actions that these people take, and it certainly shouldn't mean that we fail to protect Americans from these actions.

Even if the actions of our government were one hundred percent at fault, and if Middle Eastern Muslims had every reason in the world to be angry with the United States, I'm not at fault, and you're not at fault, and regardless of who may have started this war, it's insane to invite potential enemies to come on over, especially when, at the same time, our government is doing its best to disarm American citizens, leaving them helpless against terrorist attacks.

One major misconception that is being thrown around by the media and some of those running for political office is that it would be unconstitutional for the United States to discriminate against foreign Muslims coming into the country.

While I don't agree that we should base our immigration policies on a religion, as Trump suggested, it would be perfectly constitutional, since the United States Constitution does not apply to foreign nationals wanting admittance to our country. We can close off immigration altogether, or we can decide not to admit people with red hair, and the Constitution would have nothing to say about it.

Trump does not speak from prepared speeches so he doesn't always say specifically what he means, so I think that what he had in mind were Muslims from Middle Eastern countries. Maybe he meant all Muslims and, if he did, that would be constitutional. After all, not all radical Muslims are from Middle Eastern countries.

Whatever the policy, we should be looking more stringently at everyone entering our country, and I think it would be a good idea to suspend all immigration until we can be more confident that we have a more effective vetting process in place.

As an American citizen, could you immigrate to Syria and build a Christian church? Would the Syrian government grant you housing and welfare until you were able to establish yourself in Syria? Our government officials keep referring to Saudi Arabia as our ally, although there is no evidence of it, so could you immigrate to Saudi Arabia and build a Christian church? Could you then demand that they stop that call to prayer thing because it offends you?

Of course not and, especially in a time of war, we need to have someone in place who will think about our welfare.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    Yvonne Smith and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  7. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Since one never knows about photos, I decided to verify this informations.
    It's true. This is copied and pasted from what I found and is up to date:

"Although flawless counts are impossible to come by – the transient nature of homeless populations presents a major difficulty – the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) estimates that 47,725 veterans are homeless on any given night. Background & Statistics - National Coalition for Homeless nchv.org/.../background_and_stati… National Coalition for Homeless Veterans

1. 12278683_10154343529029027_919876922491865164_n.jpg

8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Here is what they want to bring in

Please have a strong stomach if you want to see this.
    They are attacking the Christian religion

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

10. Ken Anderson

Judicial Watch has filed an FOIA request to get information on where refugees are being placed within the United States.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They should send these refugees back to countries with the same language and realign like Saudi Arabia they have the facilities to handle them. They have mega cities air condition tents that are empty.

Attached Files:

12. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

On NBC Nightly News tonight they said that last month alone 10,000 children and 12,000 adults crossed the Texas border from Guatamala and El Salvador. The Drug Cartel is making a lot of money transporting them over US border. The immigration/refugees is increasing big time.

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

In September, 2015, the Greek Coast Guard began searching 14 shipping containers full of 'furniture'. They found, almost immediately, 5,000 combat 12 ga shotguns and over half a million rounds of ammunition. The containers originated from a port in Turkey and were allegedly headed for Libya, although that remains unclear. It is incredibly easy to ship arms via containers to 'refugees' in the EU because of the number of Ports of Entry all over Europe. A bribe is all it takes to get a container through security. In the US, it is common to only open and inspect 1 or 2 containers out of every 100 that arrive.
    shipmentsplash.jpg

14. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Thats scary…not to mention grossly irresponsible of our governments.