Mildly Rude Funnies

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Craig Wilson, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

An older gentleman had an appointment to see a urologist. The waiting room was filled with patients. As he approached the receptionist's desk, he noticed that the receptionist was a large unfriendly woman who looked like a Sumo wrestler. He gave her his name.
    In a very loud voice, the receptionist said, "YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE; YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?"
    All the patients in the waiting room turned to look at the very embarrassed man.
    In an equally loud voice, he replied, “NO, I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION. BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID YOURS.”

2. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

An attorney arrived home late after a very tough day trying to get a stay of execution for his client who was due to be hanged for murder at midnight.
    His last-minute plea for clemency to the Governor had failed & he was feeling worn out & depressed.
    As soon as he arrived home, his wife started yelling at him: "It's midnight....What have you been doing all night......? Where the hell have you been.....? Dinner is cold & I'm not reheating it!"
    Too tired to argue with her, he poured himself a drink & went to take a shower. His wife followed him to the bathroom, continuing to yell at him. While he was in the shower, the phone rang. It was her husband's office & she was given a message for her husband - that his client, James Wright would not be hanged tonight. Finally realizing what a terrible day her husband must have had, she decided to go into the bathroom to give him the good news.
    When she opened the bathroom door, her husband had just stepped out of the shower & was drying himself off.
    "They're not hanging Wright tonight," she said.
    He whirled around & screamed, "Dammit woman....don't you ever stop?"

3. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered