Million Man Maga Rally

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Every President, not some Presidents or even a couple of Presidents have walked away from interviews especially when the content is redundant.
    Now, so far as lies, one so called journalist alluded to when Trump invariably says, “everyone likes it” or “everyone will like it” it is considered a lie but beyond that, as many times as I have asked someone on this forum to give me a list of those lies I have yet to have anyone produce them.
    Yeah, one fellow here did try and I went bullet for bullet with him and proved every single one incorrect.

Now, do understand that the sitting President or even a person running for ANY office has every right to contest a vote. Al Gore did it against Bush and nothing much was said about it.
    In this circumstance when so many flaws have been found especially in this particular election, if I were in the running I too would have contested the vote and probably more vehemently than D. Trump did.
    The bottom line is that the folks calling for the President to simply shrug his shoulders and move along had and have more to lose than just the election as does this sitting President.

Whatever is Constitutional I am all for no matter who is in the running.

Along that line, you’ll note that every time a Republican has taken the vote, Democrat Reps and Senators have objected to the electors but were in an uproar when it was announced a week or two ahead of time that there were going to be objections by the Republican congress people.
    Such an uproar does make me a tad suspicious about this whole capital building debacle. Surely, it is reasonable to believe that the Democrats had much more to lose if those objections would have been allowed to continue. As it was, because of the violent part of the protests, the debates were halted and the rest is history.

By the bye......It is very, very nice “talking” to you. Your opinions and mine do not have to be the same but a good dialog goes a very long way with me and is much appreciated.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

@Susan Paynter
    If your information is coming through the news media. Your are missing what is really happening. The news is own by 8 people so you get the hate rid of those 8 people and they are all elites. Which are scared of being exposed.

3. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I meant to address you in my earlier post but I do apologize for not doing so. I sure will respond to your post later, right now got to.eat some food for thought. Likewise, a good dialogue is good for the mind .

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Susan Paynter

Registered

Well Bobby, your last post is going to get me politically involved and since I was never a good student of politics and debates on the subject in my day i shun the fact of moving forward with it. Though a little of it will not spoil my day.

When you speak about past presidents walking out of interviews, well they may have, but then we need to dwell on present functionality rather than the past.

In History, Election fraud is a real concern in most countries. In the United States, Presidential, Congressional, state-level, and municipal elections alike have often been characterized by fears that a candidate would steal votes or that they would otherwise be rigged.
    Accusations of stolen or rigged elections have been common in the history of the country, some candidates have accused their opponents of cheating them out of the U.S. Presidency. Throughout the 19th Century, almost every candidate claimed that electoral fraud was committed. However, sometimes the accuser was right because the electoral process is never fraud-proof. So what can be done about it.?? PROTEST!! Storm state buildings, there must be a more intellectual way of finding out, is there?? He may not have realized the impact his words would have on people but they sure fanned the flames for some, especially in this trying times of covid.

I think T lacks the political and business acumen (not sure about the business part since he has been a business man all his adult life).

I was reading the pros and cons of T, I think if he wants to be successful he needs to get more diplomatic and not lash out when he is disagreed upon. Some of his policies make sense but others are senseless.
    I am mentally exhausted reading about it...so no more.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Susan Paynter

Registered

We do depend on media for news and info on the internet as well as live coverage. I am not prevelidged to get first hand information, so yes, .....I depend on media. But logic and common sense tells me what to believe and what not to.

Martin Alonzo and Nancy Hart like this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yes indeed, it’s a given that D. Trump has a lot to learn in the way of political diplomacy. Let your yea’s be yea’s and your nay’s be nay’s doesn’t apply in the political world on so many levels and the President hasn’t learned that and I fear he never will. Which, might be a good thing because he’s returning to what he really knows and in that world there are 2 rules: (1) the boss is always right (2) when in question refer to rule #1.

On many occasions I have already shown my disdain for name calling which Donald has a habit of doing by labeling people even though in some cases his analysis of a person proved to be right although i still do not like it.

I could name a dozen or so things I do not like about Trump but I can never say I do not like him because he doesn’t absolutely love the U.S.
    Nearly everything he has done has been pro U.S.A even to the point of making sure our vets are being better taken care of to some above the norm pay raises for our active military.
    Heck, I received 4 decent increases in my S.Security that I didn’t see in the 8 years of Obama.

So many great things that I can list that D. Trump has done in his tenure as President but I guess none of that counts now. The Dems won by hook or crook but nevertheless I will continue to do as I have always done and pray for the new President for wisdom and God’s hand on him.

7. Herb Durant

Herb Durant Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I must have been asleep the founder of the proud boys is Canadian they have chapters all over Canada.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh, those Canadians are always trouble, eh?? :D:D

Bobby Cole and Herb Durant like this.
  9. Herb Durant

Registered

Seen my first poster today MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

10. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I hope it was just a joke. :rolleyes:

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It is starting to come out from the FBI investigation that the breakin at the Capitol was a landed and staged event. CNN had a reporter and camera person inside to film everything, and some of the people identified and arrested are antifa people.
    Our Representative, Mo Brook had said before (think I might have posted it) that he was warned several days ahead of time about expected antifa riot, and he said that he had been sleeping on the floor in his office for safety, rather than go home.

D56BF1A4-25B7-4794-9976-0E212E125B3A.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Herb Durant

Registered

It's the first time I've seen one but apparently the anti maskers are displaying them at rally's

Nancy Hart likes this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Some of the ones arrested so far that have made the news.

5ED44B6E-60F6-4618-B67D-04622E9AE313.jpeg 27C60CAE-824E-4E92-8525-5F84487438CD.jpeg 9E3C318D-2C57-4E0B-88E8-7E8DCC15AD63.jpeg

14. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

15. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered