Million Man Maga Rally

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Timeline of events.
    The MAGA people were still listening to the president when the capitol was first breached. It is pretty obvious that cameramen were in position to photograph the movie-style drama.

B357BF6E-8E9B-4DD7-9D4B-6C641802E825.jpeg

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, Yvonne, there are also pictures of rioters destroying news cameras. And, the whole thing wasn't a "drama", is was, however, an unlawful entry into the Capitol............period. And, President Trump instigated it! There is just to much evidence to say anything else. No matter what, his supporters want him to stay in office. Even if they have to start a civil war over it.

Dale Young and Herb Durant like this.
  3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Boy the president instigated it. what kind of BS are you watching?

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Same video a lot of folks watched. Actually two of them and neither condemning the break-in of the Capitol. And, numerous things have happened to the President, including him being taken off of social media.

You "think" what you want to, but it sure doesn't go with what many politicians are thinking and saying.

5. Al Amoling

Registered

I notice you didn't try to explain where the President instigated it.

Shirley Martin and Faye Fox like this.
  6. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I don't have to. Plenty of politicians already have and some were very loud about stating it.

7. Al Amoling

Registered

What a cop out...you take someone else's word....bah

8. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, Al, all I can think of to say is..........whatever! LOL:D

Nancy Hart and Dale Young like this.
  9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I say BS, Cody.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  10. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

How republican of y,all. No the loser president did not say Go and overun the capitol Kill me a Policeman and desecrate our halls of government.
    But you would have to have an IQ lower than a carrot not to recognize the dog whistles.
    But now you can spew all your bullshit faux indignation around! All of you are implicit!!!!!!
    Faye you haven't answered my question!
    Is or is not that Jaka Agnelli guy a prominent trump supporter and q anon leader? Yes or NO?

Hang in there Cody, don't let these deluded souls intimidate you. We need to move on them, We need to march down the avenue, We need to be strong. We are coming for you,it's going to be fun! We will have trial by Combat!

Dale Young likes this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

^^^^^^^:eek:^^^^^^^^

12. Al Amoling

Registered

I think your tagline should be Police @Peter Renfrp

13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The main difference you and I have concerning how we think is that you know What to think whereas I know How to think.
    You blindly go with your little bit of knowledge that’s been fed to you by like minded individuals and do not have the capacity to think things through in a logical and reasonable manner.
    To start with, it isn’t logical for Trump of all people to want violence. He knows the ramifications and he also knows that violence would get him nothing. If things had remained peaceful then chances are the vote regarding the elector objections might have gone differently.

Now when are you going to start complaining about your man Cuomo when he said “who says a protest has to be peaceful?”
    And another thing. When are you going to start complaining about the left wing violence that occurred throughout the country for the last couple of years.
    When are you going to start complaining about all the millions that your party spent in the last 4 years trying to move Trump out of office.
    When are you going to start complaining about all the Dems in office who HAVE called for violence?

Not once have you complained about any of the violence in this country but yet this time you come out with guns blazing. What difference does it make if it’s the capital building or a courthouse in Portland? There isn’t. Violence is violence and whoever commits it needs to be put down.

Total hypocracy.....

Now, about that word....”implicit”. Wanna try again? Trump said PEACEFUL three different times. He didn’t IMPLY anything anywhere close to violence. AND....since no one on this forum had anything to do with that rally, how could we be.....Implicit? Yeah, best try again Bubba.
    And that carrot thing......My IQ is only shared by 4-5% of the world and yes....it’s certified. Of course, compared to Mr. Bean, that doesn’t mean much,.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  14. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Bobby, I'll share some advice I heard 60+ years ago: "You don't need to tell people how smart you are; they'll figure it out soon enough.

Peter Renfro likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Unless you have perused a few of the past posts, it’s a given that you wouldn’t know that my remark regarding IQ is in response to Peter’s past and present insistence that he is “much” smarter than I and apparently everyone else.
    Now whether or not you are somehow offended by it, the best advice I can give you is that you shouldn’t be so easily offended.

Do note however, I did not write how high my IQ is but merely wrote the % of those who share it and that it is certified. Mr. Bean however, a comedian I cannot stand, has a certified IQ of 178 but I do not dislike him for his IQ.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021