Million Man Maga Rally

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Bob if you were half as smart as your so called intelligence, you would quit while you're ahead.
    You have made a hobby of trolling my every post in some infantile attempt to silence me. Ain't gonna happen bud!
    You and your squad,"the ones that put the like to you" are traitors one and all. Maybe you think that you are involved in some sort of high school pep rally,but I take the future of my nation very friggen seriously!!!
    I will ask you again, Is or is not that bearded freak in the capitol a well known trump supporter,(you know the one that is pictured with Guiliani) and a leading Q anon leader?Yes or NO?
    will you answer this time or pretend not to notice?
    or the great all knowing tower of intelligence that is you going to tell me that you cannot say with any degree of certainty because you haven't personally interviewed the man and perused his publishing?
    Only a deluded fool would think that there was any constitutional path to decertifying the election on the 6th.
    This ain't a big deal, your candidate lost fair and square, get over it.
    I hate Cuomo with a passion and have always voted the opposition He is a dictator wanna be that makes trump look like an armature
    He said peaceful three times after the insurrection, not before not during... you see Bob I sat on my ass and watched every word of the speeches that day. I do not need a translator as english is my native language.
    I will complain about the money spent on trumps removal when you complain about the money spent on H Clintons sham investigations. Can't have it both ways Skippy!

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Just more crap Bubba.........

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Peter Renfro

Registered

Never claimed to be smarter than you bud, never! On this particular topic it is for damn sure that I am smarter.
    Of course the saying is that a con man is the most easy mark to con. You yourself have been in that racket for years with your sky pilot routine! You have been conning the weak the feeble minded into hoping there is something better after this life.
    Oh how can that be? Mr I believe nothing that I haven't investigated for my self.
    you really need to get a grip on yourself!

4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

And even more crap.....Bubba

5. Peter Renfro

Registered

Answer my question on the horned bearded freak!

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Just more and more crap Pete. Take something for that stuck on constipation thing.........

If he even remotely seemed important to the scenario as a whole, I would have been all over it but alas, he’s not. There are far greater things to fixate upon than some white dude wearing horns making a spectacle of himself.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  7. Peter Renfro

Registered

You unequivocally stated that the man was antifa ! He is not! come on, are you so insecure that you can't admit that you are wrong?
    Perhaps you should change your signature line to something more appropriate! you are tedious!

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole congratulation for exposing the person who has to rely on insults instead of facts.
    We don't always agree but we don't insult each other.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

10. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry, Martin, but "insults" is every Seniors right-in-life. Guess you didn't know that. LOL

Nancy Hart likes this.
  11. Peter Renfro

Registered

Martin, no exposé was necessary. My facts are immutable. They are accompanied by insults when certain implicit traitors to my country continue to parade their false flag when it has been proven to be just that.
    Fools liars and insurrectionists deserve no respect.
    If the shoe fits wear it!

12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

How soon these people forget their past
    Your group sets off a bomb in the Senate building, and Bill Clinton pardons you
    The astounding Susan Rosenberg case, and the logic of the left
    by Jon Rappoport

Speaking of Capitol break-ins, here’s a story to remember. The facts and the implications are quite remarkable. Extending to today. It’s the Susan Rosenberg case. Remember that name---

And as you read, imagine what would be happening if this Senate bombing event occurred now, and the FBI claimed the instigator was a Trump supporter.

In 1978, a small group of young women broke off from male-centered revolutionary organizations and formed their own; a hard-Left circle they called M19.

They were dedicated to ending racism, sexism, and the imperialist policies of Ronald Reagan.

NY Daily News, January 4, 2020: “In 1979, they smuggled pistols and dynamite into the Clinton Correctional Facility in New Jersey and broke out BLA [Black Liberation Army] member Assata Shakur, better known as JoAnne Chesimard. The convicted killer of a New Jersey state trooper, she found refuge in Cuba.”

“That same year, the group helped William Morales slip out of Bellevue Hospital. Suspected of making the FALN bomb that killed four at Fraunces Tavern in 1975, he lost both hands in an explosives accident. He was smuggled to Cuba, too.”

“Then, in 1981, working with the BLA, M19 robbed an armored truck in Nyack, and got away with $1.6 million. They also left a Brinks guard and two local police officers dead.”

“Under increased surveillance, the group switched their methods, concentrating on bombings. In 1983 alone, they claimed credit for four — an FBI office on Staten Island, the National War College in Washington D.C., the Washington Navy Yard, and even the U.S. Senate.”

The Smithsonian Magazine describes the Senate bombing: “Just before 11 p.m. on November 7, 1983, they [M19] called the U.S. Capitol switchboard and warned them to evacuate the building. Ten minutes later, a bomb detonated in the building’s north wing, harming no one but blasting a 15-foot gash in a wall and causing $1 million in damage.”

The US Senate archive of history: “The Senate had planned to work late into the evening of Monday, November 7, 1983. Deliberations proceeded more smoothly than expected, however, so the body adjourned at 7:02 p.m. A crowded reception, held near the Senate Chamber, broke up two hours later. Consequently, at 10:58 p.m., when a thunderous explosion tore through the second floor of the Capitol’s north wing, the adjacent halls were virtually deserted. Many lives had been spared.”

“The force of the device, hidden under a bench at the eastern end of the corridor outside the chamber, blew off the door to the office of Democratic Leader Robert C. Byrd. The blast also punched a potentially lethal hole in a wall partition sending a shower of pulverized brick, plaster, and glass into the Republican cloakroom. Although the explosion caused no structural damage to the Capitol, it shattered mirrors, chandeliers, and furniture. Officials calculated damages of $250,000.”

“A stately portrait of Daniel Webster, located across from the concealed bomb, received the explosion’s full force. The blast tore away Webster’s face and left it scattered across the Minton tiles in one-inch canvas shards.”

Eventually, the M19 women were busted by local police, who discovered their storage locker in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.

NY Daily News: “Inside the unit, they [the police] found sawed-off shotguns, an Uzi, a .357 Magnum, hundreds of rounds of ammo, and more than 10,000 blank Social Security cards. They also discovered over 700 pounds of poorly stored explosives, some of it leaking lethal nitroglycerin.”

“[M19 member Susan] Rosenberg, sentenced to 58 years on explosives charges, was pardoned by President Bill Clinton on his last day in office. [M19 member] Judith Clark, convicted of murder in the Brinks case, had her sentence commuted by Gov. Andrew Cuomo…”

And now, for an even further punch line, let’s go to Snopes, who readily acknowledges…concerning Susan Rosenberg…

“Susan Rosenberg [long after Bill Clinton pardoned her] has served as vice chair of the board of directors for Thousand Currents, an organization that provides fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for the Black Lives Matter Global Movement.”

Revolutionary group, bombers, Senate bombing, pardons from Bill Clinton and Andrew Cuomo, board of directors for a group that does extensive fundraising and administration for Black Lives Matter, BLM/Antifa-led riots of destruction in cities across America.

Ho-hum. No problem.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Insecure? It is not I who finds it necessary to swear and be so caustic as to have been asked to go on a “vacation” from this forum. Is it 2 or 3 times now?
    Bullies believe that the more puffed up and loud they are the more frightened people will be and that may be true for some but nope, not for you.
    Ya know, I vehemently dislike bullies especially bullies and trolls who use the net as an attempt to convey how smart they are but show their posteriors instead.

You’re being a total ass and for what reason? You call me and others traitors because I for one want ALL the facts and not some souped up garbage from CNN and the likes but yet, it is you who hasn’t spent even one hour trying to weed out all the who’s, what’s. when’s, how’s, and why’s.
    It’s just accusatory remarks and cursing and a lot of plagiarized idiocy spewed from the mouths of the most vile liars in the media.

Just a question.....aren’t you part of that party which believes in unity and peace? Haven’t seen nor heard much of that especially from the likes of you.

Oh and my signature.........I see that it goes wayyyyy over your head.

14. Herb Durant

Herb Durant Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

A Canadian nurse as been suspended from her job for participating in the DC rally.

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Dunno. A lot of people are losing jobs and reputations just for being at the rally and to me, there’s nothing Constitutionally wrong with going to a legal rally / protest.
    If perchance the hospital or office where she works prohibits her from getting involved in crowds during this Covid thing, it’s pretty clear why she lost her job. Some jobs have rules about showing one’s political favor such as the Arsenal we live across the street from. 42K civilians on that post and no one is supposed to be caught speaking anything of a political nature or they will lose their job. Even the military members aren’t supposed to engage in political speech.
    It may seem unconstitutional to deny one’s freedom of speech but rules are rules and for the sake of unity, comradeship and getting the job done I can’t blame the contractors or the Army.

That written, whomever entered the capital building whether they be left, right, center, Antifa etc has some ‘splaining to do. If whomever was violent or caught doing something illegal then they need to get whatever the law allows. If they went into an office even out of curiosity, it’s trespassing. Whoever breaks it, pays for it at the grey bar hotel.
    Simple.