Mueller Report

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Tom Galty, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae Veteran Member
    Registered

The Mueller Report ....
    nothing burger.jpg

Now Dems .. shut up, stop acting like little crybaby brats and get to work with things you were hired to do !

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Hypocrites, the lot of you. If the report had come back differently, and you were told to be satisfied without seeing the full report you'd all be screaming conspiracy. Just show the full report is all that is being asked.

3. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

yabut------collusion not a private server with classified and higher information is the difference.

yabut------ between collusion & corruption there is a difference.
    A few months earlier, NPR's Scott Detrow had laid out the 2009 case of the Swiss bank UBS and its problem with the IRS. The tax collectors wanted the identities of Americans with secret bank accounts. Clinton brokered a tentative deal with the bank, and it agreed to turn over a small fraction of the information the IRS sought. Then, presto! The bank's Clinton Foundation donations grew from less than $60,000 to about $600,000 by the end of 2014. It also showered Bill Clinton with $1.5 million for a series of speeches.
    But there's "no evidence" of favors.
    https://www.investors.com/politics/...ndation-scandal-fbi-investigation-media-bias/

there is more but why continue since Clinton wasn't elected?

4. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

Trump has no problem with releasing the full report. IMO antagonizing the opposing political party is what politicians do

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You do know that that doesn't make sense, don't you? By that logic, if two people are being tried for murder, one guilty and one innocent, they should both receive the same verdict.

Don Alaska and Tom Galty like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

What? After two years of hammering the idea that Trump needs to have no involvement in the Mueller investigation, you now hold him responsible for what is done with the report?

Maggie Mae and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

Obsessed comes to mind.

8. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Interesting if true...will do some research.

Only thing if I remember correctly was relating to an EX MI6 officer who compiled a lying report about Trump and Russia for the DNC

9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, Christopher Steele was the one (ex-MI6) who wrote the "dossier" at the request of the Clinton campaign, and he got most of his information from his Russian contacts that he knew during his "spy" career. I guess that is collusion.... I just read that both the Brits and Aussies were lobbying the Administration NOT to release the full report. The implication is that they were somehow involved. Please let me know what, if anything you find out. You are aware that the PM of Australia was a big contributor to the Clinton Foundation, and indirectly to the Clinton Campaign, right? He may have bee the one who got Australia into the mess. I don't know if he loved the Clintons or hated Trump.

10. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I have asked that on more than one occasion since 2016. Never has a right leaner given a logical answer,but they sure love beatin that dead horse!

11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So if a crime was attempted but wasn't successful, it doesn't merit investigation even if multiple laws were allegedly broken? The FBI up here is investigating a White Supremacist group because they conspired to commit murder. Are you saying they shouldn't bother investigating because it wasn't fully successful?

12. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

So who is the dead horse.

13. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

The problem with your post as I see it Hillary wasn't charged with the various things she has done. You aren't comparing apple to apples. Collusion compared to known/proven classified and above information on a private server in her home I used as one example, there are more.

Collusion not proven but classified and above information on a private server in her home was. Yet Clinton got a free pass on that, funny how democrats & most of the main stream media can overlook a threat to national security. Not really funny more sad than funny.

14. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Ok humor me here. Why the outrage at Clintons server, but you have not said a peep about Ivankas use of a personal cell for official business, or her husbands use of an scrambler in communications with the murderer prince of Saudi Arabia?

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  15. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

So..... who is the dead horse?:confused: