Multi-billionaire Donald Trump: 2016 Announcement

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Avigail David, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

You said it yourself - everybody was waiting to hear what Trump would say, that seemed to you. Well, okay, let us admit that Mr. Trump is an interesting character at least with his reckless pronouncements as if he is not using his head. But come to think of it, even here, Mr. Trump is a winner when it comes to his pronouncements. Never in my imagination would I hear a politician criticizing or worse, smearing a group of people. Is he that naive or is he just being brutally frank with reality?

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I thought that Fox was definitely doing their best to make Trump look bad, and (from my perspective) what they did was make themselves look bad. If I ever had any respect for Megan Kelly, I certainly do not have any now !
    She was obviously twisting anything that Trump has ever said out of context, and I thought that the attack about his criticism of Rosie O'Donnell was a below the belt attack, and had absolutely nothing to do with any kind of issue that was relevant to the presidential election.

It is exactly because he isn't a polititian, that he stands out from the rest of the candidates, in my opinion.
    Whether he would make a good president or not is still hard to tell at this point; but I have a distrust for the media en masse; so I think that if the media is out to destroy Trump, then they are doing it for some obscure purpose.

Donald Trump cares about our military soldiers and also the veterans. What was interpreted as an attack on veterans was actually complaining that Senator McCain was not doing his job to help the veterans.
    I was impressed to read that he has a special day at his club in Florida when any veteran can come into the club, and is treated like a regular member of the club.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

He has as much right to run as any of the others, and he is spending his own money! Glad to see him throw his hair into the ring....I mean hat!;)

Sheldon Scott likes this.