My Recent Online Purchases - What Were Yours?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Lon Tanner, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Veteran Member
    Registered

Apple 6 watch which I’m picking up latter today ,it was far easier to order online , (saves spending to long in store ) Apple sent me a text to inform it’s packed ready to come in and pick up at the time I clicked suited me ....so I’ll have a new “toy” latter to learn how it works / I believe from the email I got to,say it’s ready that they will set it up for me in store.

I went to the one and only Apple store in Adelaide last week to get a watch but there’d sold out ,they are practicing good hygiene ,you have to line up outside in a fenced off area have your temp taken / use hand sanitiser / put a mask on and wait till the Apple employee comes out and asks what they can help you with

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 at 8:03 PM
    Yvonne Smith and Von Jones like this.
  2. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Veteran Member
    Registered

My new watch ..I like Minnie Mouse so that’s my clock face for the time being :):D it’s rather cute cause MM taps her foot for the seconds ...and points to the time with her hands and does a little dance when the screen is lit up
    :):) You can see it’s 16c here today at 1pm it should be warmer it’s mid spring

884DA5B8-B733-4D7C-BCF1-B06B2E01019A.jpeg

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Von Jones

Von Jones Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

Oh,that is too cute.

Kate Ellery likes this.