N Y C Makes New Law On Abortion

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Full term abortions are NEVER done for the life/health of the mother. Full term babies are delivered by c-section, not killed. With the number of folks wanting adoptions, it is truly a shame to kill a healthy baby. The New York law will become the standard by which Progressive states model their own laws, and, despite what is said in the scare-mongering of the media, these laws will stand even if Roe v. Wade is overturned. That was the intention of the Founders, not abortion per se (which they would have found abhorrent I think), but the freedom of states to determine there legal system if not in conflict with Federal law or the U.S. Constitution.

2. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Now that abortion at birth, and in Virginia it is proposed to allow abortion AFTER birth, is allowed or being considered, how can anyone claim that no one is pro-abortion? I wonder when the age of abortion will be moved up to age 5 or 6?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I heard abortion will be moved up to age 72.

Bobby Cole, Don Alaska and Nancy Hart like this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Bull crap! It's murder plain and simple and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Maggie Mae likes this.
  5. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Well, you see Babs, I disagree with you completely. And since the law, so far, can't prosecute a legal act then I guess your desire to punish will have to wait awhile. I don't mean to be flippant, I'm just unwilling to argue with you

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't want to argue with you either on this Lulu...it's to close to my heart and breaks my heart to think anyone could think killing a baby is okay.

Maggie Mae, Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.
  7. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Lulu Moppet

Registered

A woman's rights over her own body and the future of those already alive is close to my heart, and a cause for many reasons, going back many years, that I believe in with passion. I definitely respect your opinion on this issue Babs. It is your right to feel what you feel and to act accordingly; to teach your daughters in your ways. I am being sincere in telling you this.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Yep, euthanasia is next on the agenda. Think of how much money the governments would save if they didn't have to provide all the services for old people...:)

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Right. They usually use the mother's state of mind and mental health as the justification.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

And another part of the whole thing is the father has no say in any of this, even if they are married. The doctor has more say than the father of the child, who in many jurisdictions would be obligated to at least pay partial support of the infant.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The real question @Lulu Moppet is if it is really a woman's body that is being controlled here since the mass of tissue has a different DNA profile. First trimester non-viable vs. third trimester viable is also a question here.

13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

0E77D658-F8C0-4602-9097-6D58647620D7.jpeg

14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Ironically, it was Women's Rights groups that got abortion outlawed in the first place, since the claim was that men, especially wealthy men, were compelling their (usually) mistresses to have abortions to avoid scandal if they got pregnant. Margaret Sanger was a real piece of work who worked to get abortions re-instated in the 30's as one of her goals in founding Planned Parenthood was to eliminate the "weeds" in the human gene pool, such as black people and disabled. Hitler and his cronies got some of their inspiration from her and her eugenicist friends. (He combined the eugenics with some of Luther's later anti-Semitic writing to form his philosophy). The only upside about this entire thing is that if there were not liberal abortion laws, both houses of Congress would be controlled by Democrats.

15. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Somewhere, there's an ice floe with our names on it.