N Y C Makes New Law On Abortion

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The world has became sick when you are proud to be a baby killer

Al Amoling and Maggie Mae like this.
  2. Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae Veteran Member
    Registered

There is no argument in the world that can justify this.

We are talking about babies .. not a little embryo and it's nothing more than murder.

Any person - Dr or otherwise - who participates in this is a murderer and needs to be punished as such .. as does the mother who wants this done.

I am all for a person having the right to choose ... however .. this is plain and simple .. nothing more than MURDER and anyone who supports this is sick !

Don Alaska and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have little to say because nothing I can say or write will make any difference. Life and death are so intermixed that one cannot know when to celebrate or to morn.
    No miracle of birth, no celebration of long life achieved.
    If one is to morn, I am inclined to think that we should morn those who are healthy and make the choices for others as to which should live and whom should die for upon those, the burden of making the decision of life and death is laid the burden....and the consequences.

We already decide for those who would come into this world and soon it will be decided for those close to leaving this world. The unborn fight to begin life, the aged fight to live longer but both fights are in the hands of those who believe that their own life is far more valuable than others.

Ladies, do what you wish with your bodies and the life within for that choice and the repercussions, whether good or bad, is on your plate, not mine. Men, choose well, for a share of guilt or innocence is also in your domain of wisdom or foolishness. Either way, it is only temporary because society will soon dictate it for you..

I have lived my life but I do not think I will leave it with joy, not for the fear of death itself, but for the leaving behind a jaded society that I was a part of and could do nothing to better it.

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I am no attorney, but as I understand it, the only real way to stop all this is to declare a fetus to be a person legally. Should that happen at the Federal level, that would entitle the person in the womb the rights guaranteed by the Constitution (and the Declaration of Independence). The child she is carrying would then have the same rights as the mother. This was a loophole left in the Roe v. Wade decision. Otherwise, all these strange laws would stand, even if the Supreme Court decides that abortion isn't privacy, which is what was declared in Roe v. Wade.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/08/cardinal-dolan-cuomo-abortion/

I wanted to share this article not because of the religious aspect of it...but because of the reason Cuomo gives for signing off on that Abortion law. It's absolutely disgusting to me that Cuomo would sign a law making it legal to kill babies at any time before and after they are born now.

The article says that Cuomo argued this his Catholic beliefs are personal , but that he signed New York's abortion law "to protect against the Republican's efforts to pack the Supreme Court with extreme Conservatism to overturn the Constitutional protection in Roe versus Wade."

So innocent babies have to die because Cuomo is basically afraid Republicans will be able to overturn Roe versus Wade. Disgusting!

You might want to take a look at who is in this picture in the article with Cuomo. It wouldn't surprise me if the idea for signing this abortion law into effect...came straight from Hillary Clinton! Cuomo_Abortion-768x512.jpg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  7. Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae Veteran Member
    Registered

Scott Peterson was convicted of 2nd degree murder of his unborn child when his wife Lacy was murdered. He is in prison for those crimes.

What makes this abortion thing any different? They are murdering a child.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

That's exactly what I want to know the why of? New York and these other States that are passing laws like this are acting like they are not a part of the United States anymore and can just do anything they want to do. While the Supreme Court blocked the Law Louisiana passed to stop abortions rights from getting out of hand. Why aren't they doing the same thing to New York?

Maggie Mae and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Lack of understanding of the Constitution speaks volumes. The biggest threat to our democracy is ignorance. Just an observation, not aimed at anyone in particular.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Planned Parenthood is design to push for abortion the more the better selling fetuses is big business. Planned Parenthood is funded by American tax payers but donates to the Democratic Party how do you do that? A roundabout way of making the American tax payers fund the Democratic Party. The idea of killing children for profit is sick.