Newest Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

This conspiracy if it gets legs could start a European war. Many churches where either burned or vandalized in France in the last year. The yellow vest movement is not going away and when the president was going to have a meeting to address it Notre Dame Fire started do you believe in coincidence. The increasing Muslim caliphates starting and being protected statics by the governments led by the EU. Could the fire be the straw that started it all.

Notre Dame – An Overt Act of War??, 2640

Craig Wilson likes this.
  2. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

News reports I have heard is it looks accidental related to some work being performed.
    But you go right ahead and stir the conspiracy pot.

Beth Gallagher and Thomas Stearn like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I am not stiring anything only showing what is happening you be the judge.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I originally believed the story of the construction "accident" too, but then I started reading of the other attacks on churches in France over the past year including arson and it began to resemble 9-11 to me, since two years ago an attempt to destroy this cathedral was thwarted. It was declared an accident due to the construction even before the fire has been extinguished and anyone had been able to enter the carcass of the church. That led me to the thought that the French government would be afraid to declare this an act of terror for fear of perhaps war in the streets. Even the French and some other Europeans would be upset by the destruction of the principal church in France. It smells like an attack and a cover-up to me after looking into the evidence, but we may never know for sure. If people hadn't been able to see the planes fly into the Twin Towers, it would probably been put down to a design flaw.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The media is so dis honest it is hard to believe anything coming out of their mouths
    The Notre Dame Fire

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is another example of why conspiracy theories are so easily believed. The facts are that if Muslims were involved, both the news media and the governments would do everything they could to keep anyone from knowing that, in the same way that they rarely mention the race, nationality, or immigrant status of someone who has been accused of a crime unless they can attribute it someone who is white or Christian. We believe the theories because the facts are kept from us. In this case, if these fires were the result of Muslim terrorist attacks, the news media, and the governments would be denying it, so their denials do nothing to discourage anyone from believing the conspiracy theory. When you lie to me all the time, don't accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist because I don't believe your version of events. If you want me to believe you, it's on you to build up some credibility.

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is an interesting article written a few days before the fire , from the Chicago Tribune. Apparently , all of the copper statues were just removed from the top of the cathedral shortly before the fire, supposedly for renovation . While this might be true, it is also possible that it is part of this if it was an actual terrorist attack, or possibly a huge also flag, since the fire happened right around he time that President Macron was supposed to address the Yellow Vest issue in France.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...e-dame-renovation-project-20190415-story.html

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Governments withhold the truth many times because they are concerned for public safety or the government's agenda. The biggest one I know of as a fact (as far as I can determine) is the Flight 800 crash near Long Island. We had 5 reports from military-trained pilots that they saw a missile when viewed from other aircraft int eh area; these reports were totally discounted. The U.S. Navy was conducting exercises in the area and was blamed by some for an errant missile firing; not even the most incompetent sailor would fire a live missile (if they were even on board) during a training exercise near a commercial flight path. I simply don't think it could happen. Explosive residue was found on the plane wreckage even after being submerged in salt water; that was due to (possibly military personnel traveling on the aircraft sometime in the past who had been in combat (and hadn't showered or changed their clothing). They recovered more than 90% of the wreckage and couldn't determine a cause of the crash (it seems sometimes they can figure out a crash with only part of a wing and one recorder) as well as both black boxes (if I recall correctly). They came up with a crazy theory about a fuel detector sparking in a fuel tank causing an explosion. I have noted sailors dropping lit matches or cigarettes into tanks full of jet fuel with no adverse results--jet fuel is blended not to explode easily. This aircraft type has been in use for decades with no similar incident ever happening. I have spoken to two Boeing engineers who told me that it COULD NOT happen. President Clinton, a frequent flyer up to that point, did not fly outside the country for at least six months after the incident.

9. Yvonne Smith

An interesting news article is now reporting that there were TWO fire alerts, the first one at 6:20, and the second one at 6:43.
    When firefighters responded to the first alert, there was no fire found, but when they came back after the second alert, the church was ablaze.
    People are adding this strange fact to their list of questions about what actually caused the inferno, and it is also adding to the possibility that this was planned by someone.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/paris...-year-old-landmark-situation-still-precarious

This is only one of the churches in France that have burned, or faced some kind of destruction. Here is a map showing all of the churches .
    Coincidences ?

02713A9B-2F00-4647-9B70-314FA42546AA.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Fox news shut down two people one was a spokesman for the Catholic church on speculating on the cause of the fire. Making a statement it was caused by the construction is speculation without proof.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

You may have a point @Martin Alonzo. I think it was on YT but there was a short vid just after the fire that showed a figure on the roof of the massive cathedral and what looked like a flash of lite or fire. This was never mentioned subsequently in any news bulletins... not that I saw anyway. Was a D notice put on it or was it a hoax?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

I saw that several places on youtube and on some of my Facebook newsgroups, and it looked pretty real to me. There were two emergency fire calls, one before it started, which would have maybe coincided with the arsonist, and the other fire call after it was ablaze.
    What I read was that most of the valuable antiques had already been removed before the fire, so most of those were saved.

Craig Wilson and Martin Alonzo like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Because of the remodeling that they were doing, they needed to be sure that the valuables were safe. The articles that I was looking at said that much of the valuables had been removed.
    I will look for the link for that information, and if i can find it again, I will post it here.